The second day at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017 started with a bang because it was not just one designer who showcased his collections but a combination of a few who combined their different craftmen skills and presented an amazing set of collection that dazzled on the ramp.
The tagline of this collection was named as Craft Is Cool which defined the keen craftmanship and the textile designs from the traditional handloom techniques.
The Five Master Craftsmen included traditional textile designs, namely, Ajrakh, Shibori, Bagh, Dabu and Bandhani. These are traditional textile designs from across the world and mainly from India. The show was taken to a different level by the amazing design jugalbandi.
- Hina Khan Looked Exceptionally Graceful At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- LFW OOPS MOMENTS! Top Worst Wardrobe Moments At The Lakme Fashion Week
- Simple Yet Stylish; Celebs For Manish Malhotra's Closing Show At LFW 2017
- LFW 2017: Tisca Chopra And Ira Dubey Joined The Ridhi Mehra Parade
- LFW 2017: Suhana To Shanaya; Star Kids Who Rocked The Final Day
- LFW 2017: Taapsee Pannu And Aditi Rao Hydari Were Classy Showstoppers