Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017 has reached its third day and it has brought us some more collections of amazingly crafted and designed outfits by highly talented designers. Today, the event began with the Indigene Craft by Sailesh Singhania and Sayantan Sarkar.
These two young, talented and budding designers presented a series of beautiful collections which had actress Radhika Apte as the showstopper. The collection was a fusion series that looked amazing on the models and also Radhika.
She wore a mustard colour lehenga which had patterns all over its body and the glossy texture made her look like a gorgeous diva.
- Check Out The Best-Dressed From Lust Stories Screening Event
- Divas And Dappers At The Zee Cine Awards 2018
- MAMI Film Festival Closing Ceremony: Sonam's Stunning Attire To Deepika's Style Disappointment
- Divas Who Sizzled At Vogue Women Of The Year Awards 2017
- Radhika Apte And Shraddha Kapoor Were Twinning Over Stripes At A Movie Screening
- VACAY MOOD: Celebrities Are Holidaying In Style