Cricketer Krunal Pandya and his long-time beau, Pankhoori Sharma are the next ones to tie the knot after Virat and Anushka.
Krunal shared their pre-wedding shoot pictures and those are adorable.
The entire shoot shot in monochrome and also black and white attires. Krunal and Pankhoori shot images in two sections. In one set of pictures, they were wearing total black attires while the other pictures in white attires.
The images totally are sassy and very unconventional. The theme of the photo shoot was cricket and both Krunal and Pankhoori used cricket props like a helmet, bat and also the World Cup Trophy.
Pankhuri’s Black Style
Pankhuri was wearing two different look books. In one of them, she was wearing a black top with black pants. The top had a deep crisscross knotted plunging neckline which made the look sexier. She also wore a cap in some of the pictures.
Pankhuri’s White Style
In another look, Pankhuri was wearing a chikankari top along with white trousers. This look was very smart and at the same time, very sassy too.
Krunal’s Black Style
Krunal looked like a dapper in his black outfit. He was wearing a formal black tuxedo suit and matched it totally with his bearded look.
Kruna’s White Style
In another look of Krunal, he was wearing a white suit and that too looked stunning on him. Along with the white suit, he wore a pair of sassy shades in some pictures.
Apart from being sassy and stylish, the couple looked too adorable and surely are enthralling all with such couple goals.
- Here's Why Sonam Might Not Experiment On Her D-Day
- This Look Of Manushi Proves That She Is The Legit Beauty Queen
- We Can't Get Over Sara Ali Khan's Modern-Ethnic Look For A Wedding
- Parineeti's Vacay Outfits Will Make You Go, 'I Want That!'
- Sorry Ranveer, But Deepika-Ranbir Are Killing It As A Couple!
- 5 Sizzling Pics Of SOTY 2's Tara, The Next Internet Sensation
- Khushi Kapoor Donned The Hottest Look For Her School Prom
- Hotness Alert! Kim Kardashian Is Putting The Summer Sun To Shame
- Wow! Suhana Khan Is A Fashionista In The Making
- On Her Birthday, Let's Bow Down To The Ultimate Fashion Queen
- Justin Bieber Breaks All Fashion Trends, Says Pimples Are In!
- Let's Take A Moment To Adore Aish's Undying Elegance
- Oscars: Best Looks Of Meryl Streep From The Academy Awards' Red Carpet