Kriti Sanon walked the ramp as a showstopper on the final day of Lakme Fashion Week 2017 for the overly talented designer Arpita Mehta. She looked very classy and also very sexy in a party wear lehenga.
She wore a crop choli with a blue lehenga. The floral printed lehenga choli was very much off-beat and also very beautifully crafted by the famous celebrity designer.
The look in lehenga was nothing like the conventional ethnic lehenga but something more sophisticated, fit to be worn at parties.
Kriti wore the look with beaded necklaces and pretty earrings. The other models also walked in similar floral printed lehengas and they slayed it on the ramp.
- Nidhhi Agerwal And Kriti Sanon Looked Sexy In Satin At Padman Screening
- Nidhhi To Tamannaah; Best-dressed Celebrity Showstoppers At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- Kriti Sanon Was Slaying The Ramp During A Phone Launch Event In Gurgaon
- Kriti Sanon Carried A Sassy Summery Look For A Winter Afternoon
- Kriti Sanon Shines In A Black Sunaina Khera Dress
- 7 Best-dressed Celebs At The Star Screen Awards 2017
- Kriti Sanon's Unplanned But Stunning Ramp Walk Journey