Kriti Sanon walked the ramp as a showstopper on the final day of Lakme Fashion Week 2017 for the overly talented designer Arpita Mehta. She looked very classy and also very sexy in a party wear lehenga.
She wore a crop choli with a blue lehenga. The floral printed lehenga choli was very much off-beat and also very beautifully crafted by the famous celebrity designer.
The look in lehenga was nothing like the conventional ethnic lehenga but something more sophisticated, fit to be worn at parties.
Kriti wore the look with beaded necklaces and pretty earrings. The other models also walked in similar floral printed lehengas and they slayed it on the ramp.
- Hot! Kriti Sanon’s Red Velvet Gown Is Setting Our Screens On Fire.
- Kriti Sanon Is The Floral Delight At The IIFA 2018 Press Meet
- Kriti Sanon's Blue Dress Is What We All Are Dying To Wear
- Kriti Sanon's Ethnic Look Is Making Us Go Green With Envy
- Nidhhi Agerwal And Kriti Sanon Looked Sexy In Satin At Padman Screening
- Nidhhi To Tamannaah; Best-dressed Celebrity Showstoppers At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018