Kriti Sanon, a Bollywood diva, never had plans to be a part of Indian showbiz. The beautiful and stylish model-turned-actress always took modelling as a hobby and not a career option. Becoming an actress was far away from her career choices.
She began her modelling career on a bigger platform in 2010 as she walked the ramp at Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week 2010. Kriti was an amateur and she had no plans of pursuing modelling as a profession.
She took her steps at one of India's biggest fashion platforms, still not as a showstopper but a model. India saw this budding supermodel slaying the ramp in a pink one-shoulder lehenga.
First Step As A LFW Showstopper
Kriti was already a budding actress in 2014 after starring in regional movies and also her Bollywood debut film 'Heropanti'. She started her journey at Lakme Fashion Week, the biggest fashion event of the country, being a showstopper.
She walked the ramp in a pair of party separates from River Island collection. The bling attire made Kriti look stunning.
The Jewellery Showstopper
Kriti Sanon walked ramps not just for garment designers, but also jewellery designers and her journey started in IIJW 2014 Jewels Show. She wore gorgeous diamond jewellery with a white gown and looked pretty as usual. This was the time, we already knew that an ultimate slayer was emerging.
The LFW Journey Continued
A model's dream platform, Lakme Fashion Week was becoming a regular phase for Kriti as she again walked the ramp as a showstopper for Sonaakshi Raaj. It was the Winter/Festive season at Lakme Fashion Week and Kriti rocked the amazingly embroidered outfit for the talented designer.
Hitting Other Fashion Weeks
Kriti was already a known face in showbizz and she continued the path she never dreamt of. In 2016, she walked the Bangalore Fashion Week ramp for designer Falguni And Shane Peacock. She totally slayed in the printed pair of black separates which she wore with golden accessories.
Slaying It Till Now
Recently, we saw Kriti's slayer journey continuing as she walked the ramp for Arpita Mehta. Wearing the 'Midnight Muse' attire, she totally stunned everyone of us. The blue floral embroidered lehenga not just made her look pretty but also too hot at the same time.
- Nidhhi Agerwal And Kriti Sanon Looked Sexy In Satin At Padman Screening
- Nidhhi To Tamannaah; Best-dressed Celebrity Showstoppers At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- Kriti Sanon Was Slaying The Ramp During A Phone Launch Event In Gurgaon
- Kriti Sanon Carried A Sassy Summery Look For A Winter Afternoon
- Kriti Sanon Shines In A Black Sunaina Khera Dress
- 7 Best-dressed Celebs At The Star Screen Awards 2017
- Kriti Sanon Was A Cool Lass At Skechers Event
- Kriti Sanon's Unconventional Yet Stunning Look For Lip Sing Battle
- Bollywood Divas At Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Bash
- Who Wore What At Ramesh Taurani's Diwali Party
- Celebs As Showstoppers At IIJW 2017
- Divas Who Sizzled At Vogue Women Of The Year Awards 2017
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Preity Zinta Rocks It In Falguni And Shane Peacock