Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017 showcased this mesmerizing collection from Matr, a collaboration of Praveen Chauhan and Akhilesh Kumar in association with Kopal and Kathryn. The collection was very classy and also sophisticated.
There were dresses, crop tops, turbans and other designed outfits made out of khadi clothing which looked very traditional and the motive was to spread the idea of sustainability.
Models walked on the ramp wearing these attires and looked not just stylish but also flaunting the Indian touch of the traditional textiles.
It was indeed a show that brought out khadi culture from different parts of the country.
- Hina Khan Looked Exceptionally Graceful At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- LFW OOPS MOMENTS! Top Worst Wardrobe Moments At The Lakme Fashion Week
- Simple Yet Stylish; Celebs For Manish Malhotra's Closing Show At LFW 2017
- LFW 2017: Tisca Chopra And Ira Dubey Joined The Ridhi Mehra Parade
- LFW 2017: Suhana To Shanaya; Star Kids Who Rocked The Final Day
- LFW 2017: Taapsee Pannu And Aditi Rao Hydari Were Classy Showstoppers