Katrina Kaif conjoined with Salman Khan for the first time on the cover of Vogue India.
Before their upcoming movie Tiger Zinda Hai releases, this surprise will definitely amaze a lot of Bhai and Kat fans.
Katrina looks gorgeous in each of the looks starting from the cover look itself. Let us decode all the looks, stunningly styled by Anaita Shroff Adjania.
Katrina and Salman are featured on the cover where Kat is wearing a halter neck black dress with blood red vinyl pants. The dress includes a pair of mesh sleeves. Salman too looks like a stud in a plain black tee and black pants.
Combining Lace With Chambray
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies