Katrina Kaif conjoined with Salman Khan for the first time on the cover of Vogue India.
Before their upcoming movie Tiger Zinda Hai releases, this surprise will definitely amaze a lot of Bhai and Kat fans.
Katrina looks gorgeous in each of the looks starting from the cover look itself. Let us decode all the looks, stunningly styled by Anaita Shroff Adjania.
Katrina and Salman are featured on the cover where Kat is wearing a halter neck black dress with blood red vinyl pants. The dress includes a pair of mesh sleeves. Salman too looks like a stud in a plain black tee and black pants.
Combining Lace With Chambray
- Happy Birthday Katrina Kaif: The Relatable Style Icon That We Have Always Wanted
- Katrina Kaif's Body-hugging Dabangg Tour Dress Is Classically Sexy
- Here's How B-Town Stars Have Taught Us To Stay Stylish While Clicking Selfies
- Wow! This Ethnic Look Of Katrina Kaif Is Just What You Need To See
- From Salman To Katrina, Who Wore What At Baba Siddique’s Iftar Party
- Katrina To Karan Johar: Who Are Dazzling At Sonam’s Sangeet