Katrina Kaif conjoined with Salman Khan for the first time on the cover of Vogue India.
Before their upcoming movie Tiger Zinda Hai releases, this surprise will definitely amaze a lot of Bhai and Kat fans.
Katrina looks gorgeous in each of the looks starting from the cover look itself. Let us decode all the looks, stunningly styled by Anaita Shroff Adjania.
Katrina and Salman are featured on the cover where Kat is wearing a halter neck black dress with blood red vinyl pants. The dress includes a pair of mesh sleeves. Salman too looks like a stud in a plain black tee and black pants.
Combining Lace With Chambray
- Katrina Kaif's Sister, Isabelle Is The Next Stylish New Face For Lakme India
- Best Dressed Actresses At Virushka’s Mumbai Reception Party
- Divas And Dappers At The Zee Cine Awards 2018
- Alia And Katrina Were The Glam Dolls At The Ambani's Latest Party
- 10 Divas And Dappers At The IFFI Goa 2017 Closing Ceremony
- Stars Rocked Their Styles At Ed Sheeran's Mumbai Concert And After Party
- Deepika Padukone & Salman Khan Dazzle At Bigg Boss Season 10 Premier