Karisma Kapoor was spotted at Neeru's event in Lucknow, styling like a diva. She was wearing a traditional lehenga choli from Neeru's Indian Ethnic wear and rocked it to the core.
She wore the floral embossed and beaded lehenga choli which had a very pretty pastel pink glossy body. Her attire was too sophisticated and the pretty Karisma Kapoor looked even prettier as she carried the gorgeous ethnic look.
Karisma has been associated with Neeru being the brand ambassador of the fashion label. For their latest event, she turned her look into a stunning diva and we all loved it.
- Karisma Kapoor Flaunts Her Cool And Sassy Side By Pairing An Oversized Tee With Denims
- Karisma & Kareena Kapoor Twinned With Their Yellow-hued Outfits For Ganesh Chaturthi Festivities
- Karisma Kapoor's Royal Blue Anarkali Made Us Think Of Deepika Padukone's Similar Attire
- Pyjamas Can Be Worn Outdoors Also, Proved These B-Town Beauties
- Move Away From Anarkalis, Karisma Kapoor Is Winning Us Over With A Pastel-Hued Salwar Kameez
- From Bachchans, Khans To Kapoors, The Celebs Who Wore Dazzling Outfits At The MxS Launch Party