Karisma Kapoor got featured on the cover and inside story of interior decoration magazine, Better Homes and Garden's September 2017 issue. She looked really very elegant and classy wearing a pink lemonade coloured jumpsuit and a cute aquamarine blue pencil skirt from Lola, a collection by Suman B.
Both the attires, among the rest were too sophisticated. The jumpsuit was worn by Karisma for the inside story of the issue. She carried it pretty well, especially with the pair of beige sandals.
For her cover story attire, she wore separates including a white top, a pencil skirt and a cream coloured blazer. She wore the same pair of shoes with the attire and this too looked too good.
- Why Just Kareena, Karisma Too Can Go Bold & Dramatic!
- Karisma Kapoor's Attire Is What We Want In Our Closet Right Now
- Let Karisma Kapoor Teach You How To Rock A Linen Sari
- #SonamKiShadi: Kareena-Karisma Make A Colourful Splash
- Kareena And Karisma Were Style Divas At Their Dad's Birthday Celebration
- Kareena Kapoor Slayed With Grandeur At The LFW 2018 Grand Finale