Indian actress Karishma Tanna attended a wedding ceremony last night and carried her traditional style book in the best possible way.
Karishma wore a dazzling pink and off-white lehenga by designer pair Chamee and Palak. She shared her image on social media and we cannot stop drooling over the pretty look book.
The pink choli and off-white lehenga had beautifully crafted embroidery work done all over the body. The buti and zari work on the choli and the gorgeously done floral embroidery on the lehenga glorified the look.
The dupatta also had amazing golden embroidery embossed on the body.
Tamanna wore the attire with a maang tika from Minerali Store which complemented the earrings and ring from Aquamarine.
The entire look book was too good. What do you think?
Also, check out her latest traditional looks.
- TOO HOT, TOO COOL, Karishma Tanna’s Latest Look Is Amazing
- Karishma Tanna's Latest Golden Attire Shows How To Look Classy!
- Karishma Tanna Shows How To Look Graceful In Indian Wear!
- Bigg Boss Star Karishma Tanna Is Jaw-Dropping Beautiful In This Sheer Silver Lehenga
- Beyonce Chose Indian Designers For An Event & We Are Crying Happy Tears!
- If You Haven't Seen Lisa's Recent Images, You Have Seen Nothing!
- 7 Breathtaking Pictures of Bollywood's Newest Rage Sanjana Sanghi