- 20 min ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 17 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 21 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- Finance Indian Stock Markets Closed, Asia Trade Higher
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Known for her flawless maternity outfits, Kareena Kapoor one more time steals the show at the red carpet of Lux Golden Rose Awards.
Heavily pregnant Bebo opted for a sweeping length Gauri & Nainika gown. The off-the-shoulder gown was magnified with cape sleeves and floor length pleated skirt.
Bebo looked marvelous sporting this colour. Her pregnancy glow was just adding a cherry on the top. Kareena kept simple. To be honest, does she need to put makeup these days? Her glow is enough.
Anyway, she finished the look by keeping her hair blow dried and open and Jet Gems Earrings.
We think mommy-to-be fashionista again nailed one more maternity outfit. Also, we hardly see pregnant fashionistas on the red carpet and Bebo made sure she must be taken seriously when she walks the red carpet.
Damn right! We did take her lookbook seriously and that's why we recommend it to all the moms-to-be to channel this lookbook for the coming wedding cocktail parties.