- 5 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 8 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 9 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 10 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Video Of 9-Year-Old Girl Copying Dayaben's Character Goes Viral
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Technology Realme Q3s With 144Hz LCD Display, SD 778G SoC Unveiled; Can We Expect India Launch?
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
The most fashionable siblings of Bollywood, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor arrived in style for Manish Malhotra's lunch party. The gorgeous divas flaunted black outfits and made us realise that black is the ultimate party colour and there's no other colour that can quite beat this hue. They looked smart in their respective outfits and so, if you are looking for party-wear goals, Kareena and Karisma are here to give you goals.
Kareena Kapoor Khan's Black Dress
Kareena Kapoor Khan looked smart in her sleeveless black-hued midi dress. It was a bodycon dress that she wore and carried it ever so confidently. She paired her dress with printed yellow sandals, which went well with her dress. She accessorised her look with chic bracelets and carried a sturdy brown purse with her. Her makeup was light and the bun hairdo was impeccably made. She completed her look with a plain black mask.
Karisma Kapoor's Black Dress
As for Karisma Kapoor, she opted for a light and summery black dress. The actress looked gorgeous in her dress that was round-necked with kaftan-style sleeves. Her dress featured sheer accents and accentuated by subtle patterns. She teamed her dress with strappy black sandals and carried a smart chic purse with her. Karisma accessorised her look with a watch and sunglasses, which went well with her look. She wore a blue mask and the bun hairdo rounded out her avatar.
So, whose black dress did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.