- 5 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 5 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 7 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 7 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Kareena Kapoor has turned out to be the charm of the Kapoor family since the past few years. After celebrating box office hits like Chameli, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham and the recent Bajrangi Bhaijaan how can we expect any less. She has performed outstandingly in some of the movies, even after so many downfalls during the start of her acting career.
Kareena Kapoor has proved herself to become one of the highest paid actresses in India. This B-town girl has also been celebrated in the Lakme Fashion Week for so many years, and she is also the brand ambassador for Lakme, which of course is a thing to cherish for all us fashionistas.
Kareena Kapoor is the younger sister of Karishma Kapoor, who was already a superstar before Kareena could enter the industry. But whatever Kareena is today is all because of her sheer hard work and dedication. This B-town girl has received lots of awards, including more than six Film Fare Awards.
Today, through our Bollywood Style Notebook category we are going to discuss something that people may have forgotten or have lost a track of. It is none other than her performance in the song Yeh Mera Dil in the movie Don(remake) starring Sharukh Khan.
Whoot! She was seen dancing on the remix of Yeh Mera Dil from the old movie Don, and it was meant to be a tribute for our legendary, sexy cabaret expert Helen. Ah! Yes, we know nobody can replace Helen, but the job done by Kareena in the remake was just outstanding. She donned a gold embellished sequin split midi dress, accompanied with a scarf and a beige overcoat. But the main attraction was her dress. She nailed it. And her moves were sexy, raunchy, promiscuous and revealing; which most of B-town girls would be scared to do. She looked like a sex bomb donning that attire. You want a similar kinda dress too? Go grab it now.
But Nevertheless Kareena nailed her appearance and performance in this particular item number. Of course SRK did a brilliant job too, but again nobody can replace Amitabh Bacchan, he is the ultimate.
But there was lot of fashion and style to be noted with Kareena in the song, and hell yeah, you can defnitely opt this sequin dress for parties, even now.
We are in love with Kareena's looks here, are you happy with our story? Please write to us.