Kareena Kapoor was this weekend's stunner at the Nairobi Fashion Showcase. She dazzled the ramp in a Manish Malhotra ensemble.
It is after a while that we saw Kareena creating magic on the ramp and that too in one of her favourite designer and also a close friend, Manish Malhotra's label. The gorgeous and super pretty white lehenga made Kareena look like an angel on the ramp. She showcased her slaying tactics with the full-body embroidered nude lehenga.
On the mesh base, we loved the minute detail in the white thread embroidery that filled the entire body of the attire, including parts of the dupatta. The strapless blouse was looking too hot and the entire look summed up to make Bebo the prettiest show-stopper of the event.
This is surely one of the best looks by Manish Malhotra that Kareena has ever carried and this was surely a killer one. We were stunned by the amalgamation of serenity and hotness into the look.
This is not the first time that Kareena has walked in Manish's ensemble in any fashion show. We have always loved the designer-actress' musing on ramps and each time they got together, an evolution of styling magic has formed.
The annual Nairobi fashion showcase or the Nairobi Fashion Week started this year on November 24th; and in the weekend fashion show, various ace designers have showcased their collections. This event is a bi-annual fashion week, focussing on the summer and winter collections from the best designers across the world.
Do tell us if Kareena's look enthralled you equally like us. If you are a Bebo fan and liked the amazing style book created by Manish, please do like and also share it with your friends. It will definitely be a treat to their eyes.
Also, share us your feedback, because we value them.
- Kareena Kapoor Rocked Her Graceful Look At The BIFF 2018
- Kareena Kapoor Pulling Off Her Chambray Shirt Will Give You Workout Style Goals
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Kareena Kapoor Slaying It For An All-Girls Black-Themed Party
- Kareena And Karisma Were Style Divas At Their Dad's Birthday Celebration
- Kareena Kapoor Slayed With Grandeur At The LFW 2018 Grand Finale
- All-time Best Magazine Coverages Of The “Reel Empress” Sridevi