At the cover launch of MillionaireAsia India Magazine, the ultimate dapper, Filmmaker Karan Johar was spotted in one of his coolest style books.
He was slaying it totally in a turquoise coloured tuxedo blazer from Gucci which he matched with a black shirt and black trousers. The black boots had to be a necessary pair with the suit. The Gucci blazer had a 'knife into the heart' patch which too suggested his intentions to slay people with the look.
He is always on our list of the best-styled celebrities in India and his style books never fail to amaze us.
Did you like his look?
Actor Jackie Shroff too was at the event, as usual killing it with his sassy style and attitude.
- Kajol And Kjo Fashionably Stole The Thunder Of Other Celebs At Akash Ambani’s Grand Engagement Party
- Karan Johar Wears A Red Velvet Sherwani Fit For The Modern Day
- Check Out The Best-Dressed From Lust Stories Screening Event
- This Is How Karan Johar Won Us Over In His Serious Avatar
- 5 Times B'Day Boy KJO's Fashion Was Bang-On Rebellious
- Karan Johar’s Latest Avatar Is Making Us Go Head Over Heels