At the cover launch of MillionaireAsia India Magazine, the ultimate dapper, Filmmaker Karan Johar was spotted in one of his coolest style books.
He was slaying it totally in a turquoise coloured tuxedo blazer from Gucci which he matched with a black shirt and black trousers. The black boots had to be a necessary pair with the suit. The Gucci blazer had a 'knife into the heart' patch which too suggested his intentions to slay people with the look.
He is always on our list of the best-styled celebrities in India and his style books never fail to amaze us.
Did you like his look?
Actor Jackie Shroff too was at the event, as usual killing it with his sassy style and attitude.
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding
- Karan Johar Is No Less Than A Dapper; He Rocked His Sequin Look For This Magazine Issue
- Nidhhi To Tamannaah; Best-dressed Celebrity Showstoppers At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- Divas And Dappers Who Slayed At Mickey Contractor's MAC Party
- Divas And Dappers At Manish Malhotra's Birthday Bash
- 10 Divas And Dappers At The IFFI Goa 2017 Closing Ceremony
- OMG! Aditi Steams The Cover Shoot Of The Man's World Magazine