At the cover launch of MillionaireAsia India Magazine, the ultimate dapper, Filmmaker Karan Johar was spotted in one of his coolest style books.
He was slaying it totally in a turquoise coloured tuxedo blazer from Gucci which he matched with a black shirt and black trousers. The black boots had to be a necessary pair with the suit. The Gucci blazer had a 'knife into the heart' patch which too suggested his intentions to slay people with the look.
He is always on our list of the best-styled celebrities in India and his style books never fail to amaze us.
Did you like his look?
Actor Jackie Shroff too was at the event, as usual killing it with his sassy style and attitude.
- From Bachchans, Khans To Kapoors, The Celebs Who Wore Dazzling Outfits At The MxS Launch Party
- Karan Johar’s Latest Ethnic Outfit Is What Every Modern Man Should Have In His Wardrobe
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Glows In Yellow As She Attends An Event With BFF Karan Johar
- Kajol And Kjo Fashionably Stole The Thunder Of Other Celebs At Akash Ambani’s Grand Engagement Party
- Karan Johar Wears A Red Velvet Sherwani Fit For The Modern Day
- Check Out The Best-Dressed From Lust Stories Screening Event