TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
At the cover launch of MillionaireAsia India Magazine, the ultimate dapper, Filmmaker Karan Johar was spotted in one of his coolest style books.
He was slaying it totally in a turquoise coloured tuxedo blazer from Gucci which he matched with a black shirt and black trousers. The black boots had to be a necessary pair with the suit. The Gucci blazer had a 'knife into the heart' patch which too suggested his intentions to slay people with the look.
He is always on our list of the best-styled celebrities in India and his style books never fail to amaze us.
Did you like his look?
Actor Jackie Shroff too was at the event, as usual killing it with his sassy style and attitude.