Kangana Ranaut was spotted during the premiere of her most awaited film, Simran. She carried a cool style statement during Simran's premiere show and this is not the first look that we liked so much.
In the latest look, Kangana was wearing a checkered dress from Manoush which had an embroidered collar and a ruffled neckline. The dress was quite smart and also made Kangana look very pretty.
She wore a pair of white slip-ons that had polka dots printed over them. The style book was pretty impressive and we cannot stage any complaint with her styling statement.
- Kangana & Rajkummar Rao's Crazy Avatar Will Give You Brand New Closet Goals
- Kangana's Green Sari Is Bang-On, On This World Environment Day
- Like Or Dislike! Kangana Is Giving #BossyStyle Goals On This Magazine's Cover
- A Self-Made Stylista, Kangana Looks Hot And Cool In A Sari
- Ash Or Kangana: Whose Hairstyle Made You Go Gaga At Cannes 2018?
- Cannes 2018: Look Which Stylista is Back With A Bang!