- 10 hrs ago Roohi Promotions: Rajkummar Rao Looks Dapper As Ever In His Lemon Yellow Kurta Set
- 10 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Things You Must Not Offer To Lord Shiva On This Day
- 10 hrs ago Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- 11 hrs ago Lessons In Slaying It In Blue Outfits Ft. Nimrat Kaur, Janhvi Kapoor, And Adah Sharma
- Technology Most Rated Samsung Smartphones On Amazon In India
- Movies Vivian Dsena To Re-Enter Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki In A Powerful Cameo Role?
- News TN election: In talks with 'like-minded' parties for alliance, says Kamal Haasan
- Sports India vs England: Pitch looks very similar to last Test: Root
- Automobiles 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Education Monthly Scholarship Of Rs 7000 For Class 11 And 12 Students
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts Home Loan Rates By 5bps: Check What Other Banks Are Offering
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
So after giving up-to-the minute appearances in India for promoting her upcoming film, Katti Batti, Kangana Ranaut has flew down to Dubai for the same.
The actress who has not only donned chic casual looks during promotions, but also made us envy with her stylish looks in designer creations.
The fashionably elegant Bollywood beauty is in Dubai and has given two looks already from promotional events.
First we saw Kangana Ranaut dress down in a casual Burberry midi dress. This is Kangana's second appearance in Burberry in a week.
Kangana looked vibrant in a red floral silk-a-line flowy midi dress from Burberry which was teamed up with black and grey Dior pumps. The style icon finished her look with kohl eye makeup and left her curly hair open.
Later the actress flaunted her toned legs in her favourite short dress. Kangana was at a promotional event for Katti Batti and her evening look was just ravishing.
Kangana wore a green metallic jacquard bow dress from A.W.A.K.E, a label by Russian designer Natalia Alaverdian.
The short glittering hem dress had a big bow on the bodice which looked chic. Letting her plunging neckline dress do the talking, Kangana opted for no accessories and completed the look with a pair of black Prada ankle-strap heels.
This time too, the actress left her streaked curly hair on the side and looked perfect for the evening. We must say that Kangana knows how to dress for the day and the evening. From going floral in the day to glittering in the night, Ms. Ranaut has a style quotient you should follow! What do you think?