- 7 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 11 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 12 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Everyone knows Kangana Ranaut as the queen of Bollywood. She surely is one bold and beautiful lady who always manages to stun and awe her audience. After her rise to fame with Queen and Tanu Weds Manu Returns, the young actress has established herself as a fashion diva and high street trend-setter.
Kangana Ranaut was showcased on the cover of Harper's Bazaar's November issue, 2015. The fierce look blew us away! The modern Ms. Ranaut traded her curls for a sleek, straight pixie cut which was dyed dirty blonde.
She donned a Dior sweater and skirt for the cover and we love the black and white look. Her make-up was also very fierce with dual toned smokey eyes, contoured features and a nude pout.
We love her femme fatale appearance for Harper's Bazaar November, 2015. This look is by far one of Kangana's most fashion forward looks yet. Can't wait to see what more this diva has to offer!
Tell us what you think.