- 7 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Rules That You Need To Follow When Observing A Fast
- 7 hrs ago Hina Khan Lights Up Our Summer Mood As She Flaunts Printed Blue Co-ord Set In Her Latest Post On Instagram
- 8 hrs ago The Inspiring Story Of A Woman Who Has No Fingers
- 8 hrs ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Argan Oil And How To Use It
- News Samyukta Kisan Morcha seeks judicial probe into Republic Day violence
- Sports India vs England: 'You can try your luck sometimes': Pant explains reverse-sweep that stunned Anderson
- Movies Coming 2 America Movie Review: The Eddie Murphy Sequel Celebrates African Culture & Is Heavy On Nostalgia
- Technology Redmi Note 10s, Redmi Note 10 5G Gets BIS Certification; Might Arrive Under Poco Branding In India
- Automobiles New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
- Education Karnataka BEd Result 2021 Declared At schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Finance Post office Account Changes That You Should Know
Kangana Ranaut is leaving no stone unturned to prove that she is the fashion queen. The style icon was recently seen promoting Katti Batti and we must say, Kangana looked ravishing in a sophisticated look.
Opting for a lighter shade of pink, Kangana looked chic in a Burberry dress. The actress skipped bright colours and printed and kept it classy in a pale pink pleated silk dress by Burberry. The Burberry lover wore the three-quarter sleeve dress with white Louis Vuitton pumps.
Keeping her look simple yet refreshing, Kangana tied her hair into a messy bun, glossy nude lips and minimal makeup. She wore no accessories apart from pearl-stud earrings.
We are loving this refreshing classic look and Kangana pulled off a pink and white combo with style and elegance. What do you think?