Kangana Ranaut has been featured as the cover girl on India's biggest bridal magazine, Harper's Bazaar Bride and her cover look is astounding.
Kangana, for her cover look wore a lehenga and jewellery by Sabyasachi Mukherjee and looked like a true diva. The pink Matka lehenga from Sabyasachi's latest Heritage Collection looked so gorgeous on Kanagana. It had golden zari and buti embroidery done all over the lehenga and the choli.
The attire was paired with Sabyasachi's recent release, Bridal Jadau Collection in syndicate polki and spinel designs.
She carried a Michael Kors handbag and wore a rose gold watch by Piaget.
Apart from this look, she carried different other looks for the magazine and we have compiled the images captured during behind the shoot moments.
- Best Dressed Actresses At Virushka’s Mumbai Reception Party
- Kangana And Jacqueline Turned Out To Be Stylish Santas On Christmas Day
- EXCLUSIVE: Kangana Ranaut Recreated The 'Jhansi Ki Rani' Look On Herself
- Kangana Ranaut's Comeback For Manikaran Shoot, In A Sophisticated Look
- Kangana Ranaut Carried A Uber Cool Look At The Airport
- Kangana Ranaut’s Airport Style Was Hot And Casual
- Deepika Padukone Turns Royally Bengali For Sabyasachi's Updated Creation For Nilaaya