Kangana Ranaut has been featured as the cover girl on India's biggest bridal magazine, Harper's Bazaar Bride and her cover look is astounding.
Kangana, for her cover look wore a lehenga and jewellery by Sabyasachi Mukherjee and looked like a true diva. The pink Matka lehenga from Sabyasachi's latest Heritage Collection looked so gorgeous on Kanagana. It had golden zari and buti embroidery done all over the lehenga and the choli.
The attire was paired with Sabyasachi's recent release, Bridal Jadau Collection in syndicate polki and spinel designs.
She carried a Michael Kors handbag and wore a rose gold watch by Piaget.
Apart from this look, she carried different other looks for the magazine and we have compiled the images captured during behind the shoot moments.
- Kangana Ranaut's Very British Style Just Grabbed Our Eyeballs
- Kangana & Rajkummar Rao's Crazy Avatar Will Give You Brand New Closet Goals
- Kangana's Green Sari Is Bang-On, On This World Environment Day
- Like Or Dislike! Kangana Is Giving #BossyStyle Goals On This Magazine's Cover
- A Self-Made Stylista, Kangana Looks Hot And Cool In A Sari
- Ash Or Kangana: Whose Hairstyle Made You Go Gaga At Cannes 2018?