Actress Kalki Koechlin is on a promotion spree for her upcoming film Ribbon and for a recent promotional event, she wore a classy style book.
As we know, Kalki is definitely one of the sassiest yet underrated style icons of B-Town. For this latest event, she was wearing a tree green kurta which she wore with white palazzos, both from designer Payal Khandwala's couture.
The attire had a sophisticated touch including the sassy plunging neckline.
She wore just a pair of dangling earrings to accessorize the look and a pair of jootis from Fizzy Goblet to make the style book even classier.
- Kalki Koechlin Wears A Breezy Earthy-hued Number For 'My Indian Life' Event
- Kalki Koechlin Opts For This Chic Earthy-hued Sari As She Reunites With Anurag Kashyap
- Kalki Koechlin’s Victorian Look At LFW 2018 Reflect Traditional Sensibilities
- Kalki Koechlin’s Attire Will Change The Way You Look At Festive Wears
- Check Out Which Diva Is Giving Us Travel Style Goals This World Environment Day
- Kalki Koechlin Rocked Her Casuals For Thursday's OOTD