Actress Kalki Koechlin is on a promotion spree for her upcoming film Ribbon and for a recent promotional event, she wore a classy style book.
As we know, Kalki is definitely one of the sassiest yet underrated style icons of B-Town. For this latest event, she was wearing a tree green kurta which she wore with white palazzos, both from designer Payal Khandwala's couture.
The attire had a sophisticated touch including the sassy plunging neckline.
She wore just a pair of dangling earrings to accessorize the look and a pair of jootis from Fizzy Goblet to make the style book even classier.
- Kalki Koechlin Rocked Her Casuals For Thursday's OOTD
- Kalki Koechlin Flaunted Her Elegance At LFW 2018 For Amoh By Jade
- Kalki Koechlin In A Classic Ivory Top
- Kalki Being The Casual Queen, Again Amazed Us In Casuals For Happy T's Launch Event
- Kalki Koechlin's Black Gown Gave Us Winter Party Goals
- Best Dressed Celebs At MAMI Film Festival