Kalki Koechlin attended the launch of Cottonworld's Happy T's at their store at Bandra. She was wearing a super cool style book for the launch event and as she is the brand ambassador, she had to flaunt her cotton camouflage tee from Cottonworld's Happy T's collection along with blue skinny jeans.
Cottonworld's Happy T's is a new range of T-shirts made with 100% organically sourced cotton. Cottonworld, in association with NGO Chetna Vikas has taken an initiative to process Happy T's sale profits for the benefit of farmers in Maharashtra's Vidharbha region which has been plagued by suicides due to current agricultural disputes.
While attending the event, Kalki quoted, "I am very honoured to be associated with an initiative as noble as Happy T's from Cottonworld. Happy T's is good for you, the environment and most importantly, the farmers, so I urge everyone to come and buy one, the fact that they are super comfortable, 100 percent organic and stylish comes as an added bonus. I am extremely grateful to be here today!"
Kalki's casual OOTD was cool as usual and she carried it with her sassiness. Taking the cool factor for granted, she matched the attire with ankle raised boots.
It is Kalki's authenticity to always be this sassy even if she is wearing the most casual outfits from her wardrobe. For this style book too, she killed it, especially with the messy hair and nude makeup look.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar