- 4 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- 4 hrs ago 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims He Is Princess Diana's Reincarnation
- 5 hrs ago YRF's Face App Tweet Reminds Us Of Preity Zinta's Gorgeous Suits In Veer Zaara
- 5 hrs ago Google Celebrates NASA's Apollo 11 Anniversary With Astronaut Michael Collin's Voice in a Doodle
- Technology Oppo K3 Official In India — New Rival To Redmi K20 And Realme X
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- News Samjahuta blast: Plea challenges acquittal of Aseemanand, 3 others
- Movies Katrina Kaif Treats Us To Yet Another Stunning Vacation PIC From Mexico!
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Automobiles Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Kalki Koechlin attended the launch of Cottonworld's Happy T's at their store at Bandra. She was wearing a super cool style book for the launch event and as she is the brand ambassador, she had to flaunt her cotton camouflage tee from Cottonworld's Happy T's collection along with blue skinny jeans.
Cottonworld's Happy T's is a new range of T-shirts made with 100% organically sourced cotton. Cottonworld, in association with NGO Chetna Vikas has taken an initiative to process Happy T's sale profits for the benefit of farmers in Maharashtra's Vidharbha region which has been plagued by suicides due to current agricultural disputes.
While attending the event, Kalki quoted, "I am very honoured to be associated with an initiative as noble as Happy T's from Cottonworld. Happy T's is good for you, the environment and most importantly, the farmers, so I urge everyone to come and buy one, the fact that they are super comfortable, 100 percent organic and stylish comes as an added bonus. I am extremely grateful to be here today!"
Kalki's casual OOTD was cool as usual and she carried it with her sassiness. Taking the cool factor for granted, she matched the attire with ankle raised boots.
It is Kalki's authenticity to always be this sassy even if she is wearing the most casual outfits from her wardrobe. For this style book too, she killed it, especially with the messy hair and nude makeup look.