Kalki Koechlin attended the launch of Cottonworld's Happy T's at their store at Bandra. She was wearing a super cool style book for the launch event and as she is the brand ambassador, she had to flaunt her cotton camouflage tee from Cottonworld's Happy T's collection along with blue skinny jeans.
Cottonworld's Happy T's is a new range of T-shirts made with 100% organically sourced cotton. Cottonworld, in association with NGO Chetna Vikas has taken an initiative to process Happy T's sale profits for the benefit of farmers in Maharashtra's Vidharbha region which has been plagued by suicides due to current agricultural disputes.
While attending the event, Kalki quoted, "I am very honoured to be associated with an initiative as noble as Happy T's from Cottonworld. Happy T's is good for you, the environment and most importantly, the farmers, so I urge everyone to come and buy one, the fact that they are super comfortable, 100 percent organic and stylish comes as an added bonus. I am extremely grateful to be here today!"
Kalki's casual OOTD was cool as usual and she carried it with her sassiness. Taking the cool factor for granted, she matched the attire with ankle raised boots.
It is Kalki's authenticity to always be this sassy even if she is wearing the most casual outfits from her wardrobe. For this style book too, she killed it, especially with the messy hair and nude makeup look.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days