The lead cast of the upcoming film Judwaa 2 went to Red FM studio in Mumbai for the promotion of the movie.
Three of them, Jacqueline Fernandez, Taapsee Pannu and Varun Dhawan, had spent some goofy moments at the studio, carrying their coolest looks.
Jacqueline carried a very sassy style book, wearing a tee from Generation Mixx which had a "boys equals girls" labelled on it. She tied a knot on the tee and wore it with a bling silver and pink coloured midi skirt from Diesel. She teamed Manolo Blahnik heels with the attire.
Taapsee was wearing a smart pair of separates and as always she did not go off the trend. She was wearing the super trending vertical striped top with a pair of red culottes, both by Kate Spade. She matched the attire with the most trending socks and heels.
Varun had no sassy or unique part in his look but he looked quite cool. He wore a navy blue half-sleeve shirt with a pair of white trousers. His style book was completed with white sneakers and a pair of black wayfarers.
Whose look did you like more?
- LOL! Look Whose Style Salman Khan Found 'Chweet'
- Jacqueline Glams It Up In A Golden Dress
- Jacqueline In Her Chic Dress Is Making Our Hearts Go Racing
- #SonamKiShadi: Jackie Or Janhvi; Who Pulled Pink Better?
- Jacqueline And Alia’s Bali Vacation Can Give You Travel-style Goals
- Kangana And Jacqueline Turned Out To Be Stylish Santas On Christmas Day
- Sonam To Sonakshi Slayed The Ramp; All About The Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2017
- Jacqueline Fernandez' Shoes Attracted Us More At The Delhi Dynamos' Event
- Jacqueline Fernandez Wore 4 Ace Designers' Labels For Elle's Latest Issue
- When T-Shirts Spoke For These Feminist Bollywood Celebrities
- Taapsee, Varun & Jacqueline Stunned All With Their Looks
- Beautiful And Dashing Celebs At Ambani's Weekend Party, Making It A Style Hub