TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
John Abraham is really inspiring us with his stellar performances on-screen. Over the years, John has taken a U-turn from playing those massy characters and instead has started doing some meaty roles. He has portrayed the roles of very nuanced and layered characters and done it so well that we are head over heels in love with him.
After his awe-worthy performance in 'Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran', John Abraham graced the trailer launch of his upcoming movie, 'Satyamev Jayate'. While his movie graph has drastically changed, John's fashion sense has not changed even a bit and we love it. He is still the cool biker dude that women are so crazy about and men look up to.
John's style sense is very casual and relatable. And he proved that again at this event when he sported a white tee and paired it with a dark blue-hued denim shirt and even darker denim jeans. His shirt was folded and his top buttons were unbuttoned.
John completed his hot avatar with white sports shoes and a sports watch was the only accessory that he sported.
Well, John clearly doesn't like it complicated. He has a very rooted style sense that we all admire. We wish John best of luck for his movie and hope he keeps on inspiring us much more with his rocking fashion statements.