- 19 min ago Shilpa Shetty, Genelia Deshmukh And Kubbra Sait Raise Temperature With Their Fashionable Outfits
- 29 min ago Saraswati Puja 2020: 5 Different Offerings For Goddess Saraswati And Their Importance
- 1 hr ago Benefits Of Drinking Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- 1 hr ago Ban Labs launches CARE Herbal Green Teas in this Winter with 5 organic Flavours
- Sports Ben Arfa signs short-term deal with Real Valladolid
- Movies Dhanush Shares First Still From His Upcoming Film Karnan! Pic Inside
- Automobiles Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- Finance India Post To Block Old ATM Cards From 1 Feb
- Technology Nokia 8.2 5G, Nokia 5.2, Nokia 1.3 Pegged For MWC 2020 Launch: Key Specs, Price Leak
- News Anti-CAA stir: Sharjeel Imam arrested on sedition charges for inflammatory speeches at AMU
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
John Abraham is really inspiring us with his stellar performances on-screen. Over the years, John has taken a U-turn from playing those massy characters and instead has started doing some meaty roles. He has portrayed the roles of very nuanced and layered characters and done it so well that we are head over heels in love with him.
After his awe-worthy performance in 'Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran', John Abraham graced the trailer launch of his upcoming movie, 'Satyamev Jayate'. While his movie graph has drastically changed, John's fashion sense has not changed even a bit and we love it. He is still the cool biker dude that women are so crazy about and men look up to.
John's style sense is very casual and relatable. And he proved that again at this event when he sported a white tee and paired it with a dark blue-hued denim shirt and even darker denim jeans. His shirt was folded and his top buttons were unbuttoned.
John completed his hot avatar with white sports shoes and a sports watch was the only accessory that he sported.
Well, John clearly doesn't like it complicated. He has a very rooted style sense that we all admire. We wish John best of luck for his movie and hope he keeps on inspiring us much more with his rocking fashion statements.