After all the 'Nepotism' controversy, the KJo fans finally got to see what they were eagerly waiting for. Karan Johar finally released the first look from his next project Dhadak, introducing Jhanvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khattar.
While controversies will always prevail, we were hooked up to Jhanvi's pretty traditional look. For one of the posters, Jhanvi was seen in the frame along with Ishaan, wearing a traditional Rajasthani lehenga. The black and golden lehenga with polka-dotted body also had a colourful border and stripped red dupatta.
Not just the dress, we also liked the pretty jhumkas and the gold and black juttis.
Alongside Jhanvi, Ishaan too wore a cool 'village boy' look, wearing a polka-dotted red shirt with a pair of blue jeans and buti-printed odhna.
- Sridevi Once Said, “ Jhanvi-Khushi Guide Me With Style”; Best Looks Of The Mom-Daughters Trio
- Jhanvi Kapoor And Ishaan Khattar Were Rocking Their Casuals For A Movie 'Date'
- Jhanvi Kapoor Faced An OOPS MOMENT At The Lakme Fashion Week
- Bollywood Trendsetters Of The Year 2017
- Stars Rocked Their Styles At Ed Sheeran's Mumbai Concert And After Party