- News Kulbhushan Jadhav verdict: India says stand validated, expect Pak to implement ICJ verdict
- Technology Xiaomi Mi A3 Launched – Triple Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 665 SoC And More
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Movies Veteran Bengali Actor Swarup Dutta Passes Away Due To Cardiac Arrest In Kolkata
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
After all the 'Nepotism' controversy, the KJo fans finally got to see what they were eagerly waiting for. Karan Johar finally released the first look from his next project Dhadak, introducing Jhanvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khattar.
While controversies will always prevail, we were hooked up to Jhanvi's pretty traditional look. For one of the posters, Jhanvi was seen in the frame along with Ishaan, wearing a traditional Rajasthani lehenga. The black and golden lehenga with polka-dotted body also had a colourful border and stripped red dupatta.
Not just the dress, we also liked the pretty jhumkas and the gold and black juttis.
Alongside Jhanvi, Ishaan too wore a cool 'village boy' look, wearing a polka-dotted red shirt with a pair of blue jeans and buti-printed odhna.