TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- EC Bars Eros Now From Streaming PM Modi Web Series
- IPL: RR Vs MI — Live Updates
- Renault HBC Compact SUV To Be Launched In 2020
- Abhishek-Aishwarya Get Romantic In Maldives!
- How To Download Assassin's Creed Unity Game For Free On Your PC
- Business Sentiment Continue To Decline For Q2 2019: D&B Report
- Natural Remedies to Improve Memory
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
After all the 'Nepotism' controversy, the KJo fans finally got to see what they were eagerly waiting for. Karan Johar finally released the first look from his next project Dhadak, introducing Jhanvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khattar.
While controversies will always prevail, we were hooked up to Jhanvi's pretty traditional look. For one of the posters, Jhanvi was seen in the frame along with Ishaan, wearing a traditional Rajasthani lehenga. The black and golden lehenga with polka-dotted body also had a colourful border and stripped red dupatta.
Not just the dress, we also liked the pretty jhumkas and the gold and black juttis.
Alongside Jhanvi, Ishaan too wore a cool 'village boy' look, wearing a polka-dotted red shirt with a pair of blue jeans and buti-printed odhna.