After all the 'Nepotism' controversy, the KJo fans finally got to see what they were eagerly waiting for. Karan Johar finally released the first look from his next project Dhadak, introducing Jhanvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khattar.
While controversies will always prevail, we were hooked up to Jhanvi's pretty traditional look. For one of the posters, Jhanvi was seen in the frame along with Ishaan, wearing a traditional Rajasthani lehenga. The black and golden lehenga with polka-dotted body also had a colourful border and stripped red dupatta.
Not just the dress, we also liked the pretty jhumkas and the gold and black juttis.
Alongside Jhanvi, Ishaan too wore a cool 'village boy' look, wearing a polka-dotted red shirt with a pair of blue jeans and buti-printed odhna.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17