- 6 min ago Vidya Balan’s Simple Striped Saree From Natkhat Poster Is Ideal For All The Ladies In The Town
- 21 min ago 12 Red Flags In A Relationship That You Must Never Ignore
- 2 hrs ago Sania Mirza And Her Son Izhaan Mirza Malik Twin In White On Eid And Give Major Mother-Son Goals
- 3 hrs ago The Top 5 Outfits Of Sonakshi Sinha’s That Will So Inspire You To Dress Up
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Launches New Recharge Service For Feature Phones Users: Here's How To Use
- News HRD to come up with announcement for students who are not in same district of board exam centre
- Finance SBI Lowers FD Rate By 40 Bps Across Tenures
- Movies Pamela Anderson Didn't Like Priyanka Chopra's Baywatch Movie: Let's Just Keep Bad TV As Bad TV
- Sports IPL 2020: The IPL 13 might get an October window as ICC likely to postpone T20 World Cup
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Introduces Finance Scheme Offers For New Car Buyers: Repayments With Flexible EMIs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
After all the 'Nepotism' controversy, the KJo fans finally got to see what they were eagerly waiting for. Karan Johar finally released the first look from his next project Dhadak, introducing Jhanvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khattar.
While controversies will always prevail, we were hooked up to Jhanvi's pretty traditional look. For one of the posters, Jhanvi was seen in the frame along with Ishaan, wearing a traditional Rajasthani lehenga. The black and golden lehenga with polka-dotted body also had a colourful border and stripped red dupatta.
Not just the dress, we also liked the pretty jhumkas and the gold and black juttis.
Alongside Jhanvi, Ishaan too wore a cool 'village boy' look, wearing a polka-dotted red shirt with a pair of blue jeans and buti-printed odhna.