Jhanvi Kapoor was spotted outside her dance class again, carrying a traditional look similar to the ones she had been carrying.
She wore a white kurta along with a pink salwar and dupatta. The look was very conventional yet a lot pretty.
Jhanvi has been going to her dance classes frequently these days and we are in love with her back-to-back style statements.
She carried a white handbag and wore Kolhapuri jootis with her salwar kameez.
With the hair open and no makeup, she totally looked attractive in her OOTD. As this graceful young lady is showing us her amazing traditional lookbooks, we are eager to see more of it.
- Sridevi Once Said, “ Jhanvi-Khushi Guide Me With Style”; Best Looks Of The Mom-Daughters Trio
- Jhanvi Kapoor And Ishaan Khattar Were Rocking Their Casuals For A Movie 'Date'
- Jhanvi Kapoor Faced An OOPS MOMENT At The Lakme Fashion Week
- Bollywood Trendsetters Of The Year 2017
- Stars Rocked Their Styles At Ed Sheeran's Mumbai Concert And After Party