Last night, at the Indian Television Academy (ITA) Awards 2017, a series of glamorous television celebrities arrived to add spice to the event.
Among all, we have picked just two celebrities, whose style books were the talk of the night - Jennifer Winget and Mouni Roy. While the others too dressed up pretty well, we could not get our eyes off these two Indian silver screen divas.
Jennifer Winget was the best actress awardee for her stunning performance in Beyhad. She not just stole our attention for winning such a big accolade but her attire too was very gorgeous. She was wearing a side slit blue and yellow gown by designer Babita Malkani with accessories from Bay Leaf. Her styling was done by Amrita Joshi.
Mouni Roy too was the show stunner in her amazing style book. She was wearing a super stunning floral gown by none other than Manish Malhotra. She was such a pretty and gorgeous lass at the event. Jennifer might have got the best actress award, but if we had to choose between the two, Mouli would be our preference.
Whose look stunned you more? Do let us know. Also, check out the other celebrities who also maintained some really nice style books.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs