Last night, at the Indian Television Academy (ITA) Awards 2017, a series of glamorous television celebrities arrived to add spice to the event.
Among all, we have picked just two celebrities, whose style books were the talk of the night - Jennifer Winget and Mouni Roy. While the others too dressed up pretty well, we could not get our eyes off these two Indian silver screen divas.
Jennifer Winget was the best actress awardee for her stunning performance in Beyhad. She not just stole our attention for winning such a big accolade but her attire too was very gorgeous. She was wearing a side slit blue and yellow gown by designer Babita Malkani with accessories from Bay Leaf. Her styling was done by Amrita Joshi.
Mouni Roy too was the show stunner in her amazing style book. She was wearing a super stunning floral gown by none other than Manish Malhotra. She was such a pretty and gorgeous lass at the event. Jennifer might have got the best actress award, but if we had to choose between the two, Mouli would be our preference.
Whose look stunned you more? Do let us know. Also, check out the other celebrities who also maintained some really nice style books.
- Akshay Kumar And Mouni Roy's Cool Fashion Is Giving Us Weekend Wear Goals
- OMG! Mouni Roy Looks Boiling Hot In These Two Sexy Dresses
- Casual Or Formal: Which Mouni Roy's IIFA 2018 Dress Do You Think Is Hot As Hell?
- Mouni Roy Was Our Modern-Day Cinderella In This Manish Malhotra Number
- Mouni Roy's Sexy Black Skirt Top Will Give You Party-Wear Goals
- Hina V/s Mouni: Whose Outfit Stole The Limelight?