The week started with glamour and style for the Bollywood celebrities who attended the IFFI Goa Film Festival 2017.
While we did not find a single celebrity, from Shah Rukh Khan to Shahid Kapoor, who did not style perfectly, we did notice one diva the most. Each one them were finely dressed but the diva who caught our eyes was Jahnvi Kapoor. Jahnvi also attended the event in one of her glamorous looks, wearing a beautifully embroidered lehenga choli.
The perfectly styled outfit had amazing floral embroidery work all over its body, which caught our eyes. She wore the attire with a dainty pair of earrings, black heels and a minaudière.
Her styling was done by Tania Ghavri.
She attended the event with her parents. Her mother, Sridevi, too was looking quite charismatic while wearing a golden beige Sabyasachi Mukherjee saree with a matching blouse and a set of a choker, rounded ear studs and a bangle. To sum up her look, she wore a Bottega Veneta minaudière.
Whose look did you like more? Do leave us a comment on the same.
You can also find the looks of the other celebrities who attended the grand annual event.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar