- 7 hrs ago L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- 7 hrs ago LGBTQ Characters Take Over The Silver Screen And Television
- 7 hrs ago Kylie Jenner & Gigi Hadid Will Definitely Inspire You To Try The Minimalist Make-up And Ponytail B
- 8 hrs ago Margot Robbie Pays Tribute To The 60s Fashion With Her Flowy And Delicate White Gown
- News HDK loses trust vote: Democracy, honesty and people of Karnataka lost, says Rahul Gandhi
- Technology TRAI Favours Cable Operators: Says No To Fix Minimum Net Worth For Registration
- Movies Dear Comrade To Be Remade In Hindi; Karan Johar Excitedly Makes Announcement To Produce The Film
- Finance ITR filing Date Extended To August 31
- Sports Virat Kohli retains top spot in ICC Test Rankings; Ashwin, Jadeja remain in top 10 for bowlers
- Automobiles Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
The week started with glamour and style for the Bollywood celebrities who attended the IFFI Goa Film Festival 2017.
While we did not find a single celebrity, from Shah Rukh Khan to Shahid Kapoor, who did not style perfectly, we did notice one diva the most. Each one them were finely dressed but the diva who caught our eyes was Jahnvi Kapoor. Jahnvi also attended the event in one of her glamorous looks, wearing a beautifully embroidered lehenga choli.
The perfectly styled outfit had amazing floral embroidery work all over its body, which caught our eyes. She wore the attire with a dainty pair of earrings, black heels and a minaudière.
Her styling was done by Tania Ghavri.
She attended the event with her parents. Her mother, Sridevi, too was looking quite charismatic while wearing a golden beige Sabyasachi Mukherjee saree with a matching blouse and a set of a choker, rounded ear studs and a bangle. To sum up her look, she wore a Bottega Veneta minaudière.
Whose look did you like more? Do leave us a comment on the same.
You can also find the looks of the other celebrities who attended the grand annual event.