The week started with glamour and style for the Bollywood celebrities who attended the IFFI Goa Film Festival 2017.
While we did not find a single celebrity, from Shah Rukh Khan to Shahid Kapoor, who did not style perfectly, we did notice one diva the most. Each one them were finely dressed but the diva who caught our eyes was Jahnvi Kapoor. Jahnvi also attended the event in one of her glamorous looks, wearing a beautifully embroidered lehenga choli.
The perfectly styled outfit had amazing floral embroidery work all over its body, which caught our eyes. She wore the attire with a dainty pair of earrings, black heels and a minaudière.
Her styling was done by Tania Ghavri.
She attended the event with her parents. Her mother, Sridevi, too was looking quite charismatic while wearing a golden beige Sabyasachi Mukherjee saree with a matching blouse and a set of a choker, rounded ear studs and a bangle. To sum up her look, she wore a Bottega Veneta minaudière.
Whose look did you like more? Do leave us a comment on the same.
You can also find the looks of the other celebrities who attended the grand annual event.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!