The week started with glamour and style for the Bollywood celebrities who attended the IFFI Goa Film Festival 2017.
While we did not find a single celebrity, from Shah Rukh Khan to Shahid Kapoor, who did not style perfectly, we did notice one diva the most. Each one them were finely dressed but the diva who caught our eyes was Jahnvi Kapoor. Jahnvi also attended the event in one of her glamorous looks, wearing a beautifully embroidered lehenga choli.
The perfectly styled outfit had amazing floral embroidery work all over its body, which caught our eyes. She wore the attire with a dainty pair of earrings, black heels and a minaudière.
Her styling was done by Tania Ghavri.
She attended the event with her parents. Her mother, Sridevi, too was looking quite charismatic while wearing a golden beige Sabyasachi Mukherjee saree with a matching blouse and a set of a choker, rounded ear studs and a bangle. To sum up her look, she wore a Bottega Veneta minaudière.
Whose look did you like more? Do leave us a comment on the same.
You can also find the looks of the other celebrities who attended the grand annual event.
- Want Some Fashion Therapy? Take A Look At Karisma Kapoor's Comfy Outfit
- And This Time Kangana Ranaut's Killer Street Style Look Took A Western Turn
- This Eid-Al-Adha, Ditch Embellishments And Take The Simple Fashion Route
- Jennifer Garner Wore The Same Dress Which Meghan Markle Had Also Worn Before
- Bhumi Pednekar Notches Up Her Humble Black Dress With This Rainbow-Hued Addition
- Sonakshi Sinha's Separates Will Inspire You To Wear Something Different For Traditional Parties