Jacqueline Fernandez has been featured in Elle magazine's latest issue covering a few vibrant looks which left us mindblown.
Covering four different looks by four different ace designers, Jacqueline stole our attention. Have a look at all the looks as it is an amazing amalgamation of ethnicity and modern style looks which is nicely portrayed by the gorgeous actress.
For the cover look of Elle's November issue, Jacqueline wore a beautiful white cold shoulder top from the House of Masaba. She matched it with a yellow printed bottom from the same designer's label. The top had puffed bell sleeves and a graphically printed body. The attire was matched with a Titan Raga watch, dangling earrings and bracelets.
In Tarun Tahiliani
For another look, she was wearing a floral embroidered jacket and black pants from Tarun Tahiliani's label and carried it in a very graceful way. The black body of the traditional jacket got brightened up by the fine multicoloured floral embroidery mixed with different hues of orange, green, violet and red.
The attire was matched with a metal and glass necklace by Tarun Tahiliani and polka emerald necklace by Mahesh Notandass.
In Manish Malhotra, Abu Jani & Sandeep Khosla
For this look for Elle, Jacqueline wore a very beautiful blouse from the couture of Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla with a metallic lehenga from Manish Malhotra's label. The mixture of the ace designers created a fantastic combination, making her look ethereal. She matched the look with earrings by Renu Oberoi and bangles from Zoya.
Once More In Tarun Tahiliani
After the ethereal look in a black attire, she now turns up the gorgeous yet fiery mode while wearing another outfit from the couture of Tarun Tahiliani. The red on black embroidered lehenga looked super gorgeous and Jacqueline turned prettier in the attire, especially matching it with amazing jewellery from the Sapna Mehta Studio.
Slaying It Back To Back
For every look, Jacqueline totally rocked it. The sheer grandeur of the outfits along with the amazingly crafted jewellery was carried off too well by the stunning actress. The way she posed for the pics, especially with the attitude and swag, it nearly got us killed.
The Colour Combination
We loved the colour amalgamations for each look. They almost covered all the brightest looks to the ethereal white look. The mix and match of hues were superb. The designers and the stylists did a really good job. Jacqueline particularly did a fantastic job in covering each look so well.
Beauty As Redefined
Jacqueline carried her beauty and charm as an addition to the superb looks. She turned adorable and magnificent for each look. We specifically loved the way the hair style and makeup were paired up with all the looks. Jacqueline too, with all the swagger and sophisticated attitude, made every avatar look its best.
- Happy Birthday Jacqueline Fernandez: The Diva With A Very Strong Style Sense
- OMG! Jacqueline's Stunning Dress Is Making Our Hearts Go Racing
- From Salman To Katrina, Who Wore What At Baba Siddique’s Iftar Party
- Sonam Or Jackie: Who Was The Worst Dressed Last Week?
- LOL! Look Whose Style Salman Khan Found 'Chweet'
- Jacqueline Glams It Up In A Golden Dress
- Jacqueline In Her Chic Dress Is Making Our Hearts Go Racing
- #SonamKiShadi: Jackie Or Janhvi; Who Pulled Pink Better?
- Jacqueline And Alia’s Bali Vacation Can Give You Travel-style Goals
- Kangana And Jacqueline Turned Out To Be Stylish Santas On Christmas Day
- Sonam To Sonakshi Slayed The Ramp; All About The Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2017
- Jacqueline Fernandez' Shoes Attracted Us More At The Delhi Dynamos' Event