Designer Ken Ferns presented his collection on the final day of India Beach Fashion Week. The designer presented his awesome-est collection at the event which looked amazingly vibrant with splashes of colour and bohemian touch, just as beachwear is supposed to be.
With bright hues and beachwear attire patterns, including sarons, bikini and beach skirt, each attire from the collection was breathtaking.
Actress Tisca Chopra walked the ramp as Ken's showstopper and she rocked it in a pink and yellow printed blouse and yellow ruffled skirt. The colour combination of the attire was as splendid as the way the actress carried the attire.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas