Designer Ken Ferns presented his collection on the final day of India Beach Fashion Week. The designer presented his awesome-est collection at the event which looked amazingly vibrant with splashes of colour and bohemian touch, just as beachwear is supposed to be.
With bright hues and beachwear attire patterns, including sarons, bikini and beach skirt, each attire from the collection was breathtaking.
Actress Tisca Chopra walked the ramp as Ken's showstopper and she rocked it in a pink and yellow printed blouse and yellow ruffled skirt. The colour combination of the attire was as splendid as the way the actress carried the attire.
- TIFF 2017: Tisca Chopra Was A Slayer In Dual Looks
- LFW 2017: Tisca Chopra And Ira Dubey Joined The Ridhi Mehra Parade
- Tisca Chopra In Separates; Uber Cool Look Of A Ravishing Actress
- Tisca Chopra, A Classy Beauty, In An Indian Outfit From Aakriti & Sukriti
- Tisca Chopra In An Aarti Vijay Gupta: Love It Or Hate It, Her Style Is On Point!
- Tisca Chopra's Alluring Purple Outfit Is Set To Bewitch You