- 4 hrs ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- 5 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Housewarming Dates In This Month
- 5 hrs ago 5 Amazing Benefits Of Sunflower Oil For Skin
- 6 hrs ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- Movies Vijay's Bigil Did Not Incur Losses: Confirms Producer Archana Kalpathi!
- Sports Kohli right guy to take Indian cricket forward, Stokes is best cricketer now: Botham
- News India, China don’t need US help to resolve border frictions: Chinese official media
- Technology Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Huma Qureshi, you are still a star! Huma Qureshi is so gorgeous that she scarcely needs any shimmer or loud makeup on her face.
The magnificent-looking actress looked marvelous wearing a Sukriti and Aakriti outfit for Sania Mirza's sister' Sangeet. It was all about gorgeousness getting fused with some Desi legendary style at the sangeet ceremony.
She surely looked eye-catching donning a black and golden Pakistani-styled apparel. The actress kept it minimal with sun-kissed makeup and side-swept hair. The two-floor jhumkas in the ears along with diamond-studded bangles complimented the black Sharara well.
In all, her jewellery statement was just so delightful. Candid and graceful to the core, the actress wowed us with her simple appearance last evening.
We love the delicate rose gold look on her face along with rose pink lips. The hair was slightly curled and neatly kept on one side. What grabbed our eyeballs is that naive, classy black chiffon dupatta with golden adornment on it.
Looking sophisticated and regal, the side-kept dupatta helped us to outline the figure of Huma. We must say, she carries a charming persona!
The actress barely worked on the makeup part to make herself look ravishing and alluring that evening. The star was styled by Sanjana Batra; and we know she can never go wrong with Huma.
The lady knows how to deck up the evening with confidence and style. Be it casual or traditional, this charming beauty is always there to play games with her ensembles.
Her fashion game was so sleek and we loved it absolutely! What do you think? Let us know by commenting below.