- 6 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 6 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 7 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 8 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Hrithik Roshan was spotted at the launch of a new sports collection by Rado and this handsome hunk stole the show with his style book. Everyone who considers experimenting with styles is just a woman's job, then this man has reverse answers for you.
Hrithik wore a set of street casuals and he kept it off the beat with the style-pro techniques. He wore a dark grey tee with a custom-made jacket by Anuj Madaan Couture and a pair of joggers from Scotch & Soda. He wore his OOTD with a pair of Louboutin sneakers.
The jacket was totally a heart-stealing one, especially with the one sided patchworks done on its left side.
Giving a finishing touch with the trimmed beard, this man just killed it.