Shah Rukh Khan's birthday party is no less than a festival in Bollywood and every year it is celebrated at Mannat, Shah Rukh's bungalow in Mumbai.
This year, SRK is having a destination birthday party at Alibaug which eventually started last night. The family and friends of SRK were seen while going to Alibaug while some had already reached the destination.
We spotted his family members including Gauri Khan, Suhana Khan and other relatives, boarding a yacht. Some family friends also joined in. Let us see how the tinsel town styled for King Khan's birthday bash.
Gauri wore her cool pair of separates while travelling for hubby, Shah Rukh's birthday bash. She was seen in a combination of blue and white casual outfits, including a halter neck top and checkered midi skirt. She slayed it completely, as always, making the look complete with a pair of white sneakers and wide shades.
Suhana wore her 'travelling to Alibaug' casuals in the sexiest way possible while en route for her daddy's birthday bash. She was wearing a Givenchy boyfriend tee cropped and folded to match the pair of white shorts. She accessorized her look with a black tote bag, white sneakers, tan belt and black shades.
Chunkey Pandey's daughter and Suhana's friend, Ananya was looking beautiful in her casuals while travelling to Alibaug. She was wearing a pastel shaded skater dress which was plain bodied and very simple but quite cool. She matched the dress with a pair of white sneakers which totally rocked.
Sanjay Kapoor's daughter and Suhana's friend, Shanaya has already become a celebrity on the Internet for all her cool style statements. For travelling to Alibaug, she wore a cropped cold shoulder top that had cool and flairy bell sleeves. She matched the top with denim shorts and a pair of sneakers. She carried a small backpack and reflector shades to make the look cooler.
Sussanne was mainly spotted with the teen brigade and she, being the sassy stylista, kept her style book perfect. She was wearing an off-shoulder peplum white top which had beautiful floral embroidery on the neckline. She wore the top with denim capris, black wedge heels, a black tote bag and black shades.
- On Suhana Khan’s 18th Birthday, A Tribute To Her Trendy Style
- Suhana Looks As Fresh As A Daisy In This Pic!
- Suhana Khan's Stunning Desi Avatars For A Family Wedding
- Celebrity Kids Who Slayed In Their Bikini Looks
- Divas And Dappers Who Ruled At Gauri Khan’s Halloween Party
- Hotness Alert! Suhana Khan's Latest Pic Is Too Steamy
- Suhana With Friends Carried Some Coolest Style Books For A Movie Screening
- Gauri Khan Trolled For Her Fashion Blunder On SRK's Birthday Eve
- Sonakshi Being The Diva While Sidharth Being The Dapper Visited Gauri Khan’s Store
- 26th Anniversary Special: SRK-Gauri's Best Style Books Compiled
- Nita Ambani Met SRK-Gauri-AbRam, All In Stylish Avatars
- Coffee And Its Remarkable Benefits On Skin