Hina Khan is always the hottest topic in Bigg Boss Season 11 and she is surely one of the best-styled participants of the reality show.
While the whole world is debating on whether to support Hina or not, we found out the amazing way she went through a style evolution, since she became a part of the Indian tinsel town.
The silver-screen actress who started her career with Star Plus' popular serial 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehelata Hai' is not just a wonderful actress but she is always style updated. Her evolution as an actress has run parallel with her style evolution.
Let us take a detailed view of her style journey.
Hina's style books almost a decade ago were way too simple and it was hard to call her a fashionista. This look is from an event for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehelata Hai and the simple traditional style book she was wearing was too off style. Do you agree or did you actually like her style book?
Hina Khan was running at the time but still did not reach much far in 2012. She was wearing this plain printed top along with a pair of low waist jeans, which did not look that impressive. It was a look popular among schoolgirls in the late 20th century. The tucked in top, the braided belt and the hairband, all were too old school.
That was not a huge gap but a major leap in Hina's style quotient. She was no longer donning the old-school style statement. This look was too gorgeous and one of the first looks of Hina, where we actually went "Wow!". At the Star Parivar Awards 2015, the actress wore this shimmery and tulle separates and made people go ga-ga over her.
We covered two best looks of Hina Khan from the year 2016. Just a year back, we could see that Hina's looks had transformed so much since her entry in the celluloid industry. She was wearing a classy blue and golden attire for the Mumbai Global Achiever Awards. Another look book from her 2016 London trip was also very pretty in the pink and white summer attire.
Before she entered the Big Boss house in 2017, Hina started wearing attires that attracted us the most. She finally achieved the label of a fashionista. For one of her style books of this year, she wore this amazing red coloured pair of separates from the House of Masaba. The vibrant red colour, the flounce and pleated neckline and the signature Masaba Gupta print combined to make the look a prettier one.
Which look of Hina's did you like more? You agree to the transformation of Hina Khan's style book, don't you?
If you also agree with us, please do recommend the article to others and also share it with your friends.
Do not forget to drop in a comment, as your feedback is of much value to us.
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Spill Some Ethnic Charm With Their Outfits At Isha Ambani's Engagement
- Janhvi Kapoor's Dramatic Gown For Isha Ambani's Engagement Is Her Boldest Attire So Far
- Anushka Sharma Ups Her Traditional Fashion Game With A Badla Kurta Set
- Neha Dhupia Gives Her Breezy Dress A Boho And Kickass Touch
- Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is A Lot More Fun Than Before
- Chitrangda Singh's Light Outfit Is Perfect For Brides Who Want To Rock The Minimal Look
- Happy Birthday Kareena Kapoor Khan: Her Jaw-Dropping Fashion Moments Of This Year
- Want Simple Festive Wear Ideas? Take Lessons from Kajol
- Twinkle Khanna's Nature-Inspired Dress Is A Classic And You Need To Buy It
- Anushka Sharma In This Benarasi Sari At Smita Patil Memorial Award Is A Picture Of Pure Elegance
- Bhagyashree & Manisha Koirala Donned Graceful Saris And Gave Us Our Pic Of The Day
- When It Comes To Separates, There Is Nobody Who Nails It Better Than Shilpa Shetty Kundra