Hina Khan is always the hottest topic in Bigg Boss Season 11 and she is surely one of the best-styled participants of the reality show.
While the whole world is debating on whether to support Hina or not, we found out the amazing way she went through a style evolution, since she became a part of the Indian tinsel town.
The silver-screen actress who started her career with Star Plus' popular serial 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehelata Hai' is not just a wonderful actress but she is always style updated. Her evolution as an actress has run parallel with her style evolution.
Let us take a detailed view of her style journey.
Hina's style books almost a decade ago were way too simple and it was hard to call her a fashionista. This look is from an event for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehelata Hai and the simple traditional style book she was wearing was too off style. Do you agree or did you actually like her style book?
Hina Khan was running at the time but still did not reach much far in 2012. She was wearing this plain printed top along with a pair of low waist jeans, which did not look that impressive. It was a look popular among schoolgirls in the late 20th century. The tucked in top, the braided belt and the hairband, all were too old school.
That was not a huge gap but a major leap in Hina's style quotient. She was no longer donning the old-school style statement. This look was too gorgeous and one of the first looks of Hina, where we actually went "Wow!". At the Star Parivar Awards 2015, the actress wore this shimmery and tulle separates and made people go ga-ga over her.
We covered two best looks of Hina Khan from the year 2016. Just a year back, we could see that Hina's looks had transformed so much since her entry in the celluloid industry. She was wearing a classy blue and golden attire for the Mumbai Global Achiever Awards. Another look book from her 2016 London trip was also very pretty in the pink and white summer attire.
Before she entered the Big Boss house in 2017, Hina started wearing attires that attracted us the most. She finally achieved the label of a fashionista. For one of her style books of this year, she wore this amazing red coloured pair of separates from the House of Masaba. The vibrant red colour, the flounce and pleated neckline and the signature Masaba Gupta print combined to make the look a prettier one.
Which look of Hina's did you like more? You agree to the transformation of Hina Khan's style book, don't you?
If you also agree with us, please do recommend the article to others and also share it with your friends.
Do not forget to drop in a comment, as your feedback is of much value to us.
- Alia Bhatt’s Traditional Style Will Make You Go Crushing All Over Her
- Yay! Deepika Padukone Just Gave Us A Weekend Outfit Inspiration
- Wow! Raveena Tandon’s White Lehenga Makes For A Perfect Sangeet Ensemble
- Karan Johar’s Latest Ethnic Outfit Is What Every Modern Man Should Have In His Wardrobe
- Nushrat Bharucha Wins Us Over In This Embellished Lehenga
- Crushing On MS Dhoni And Zaheer Khan's Desi Looks? So Are We!
- Woah! Ishaan Khatter's Quirky White Shirt Is Simply Unmissable
- Shruti Haasan Wore An All-Black Outfit And So Should You
- Janhvi Kapoor's Top Ten Looks From The Promotion Events Of Dhadak Proves That She's A Stylista
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Glows In Yellow As She Attends An Event With BFF Karan Johar
- Wow! Mahie Gill And Chitrangda Singh Just Gave Us Ethnic Wear Inspiration
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Won Us Over With Her Simple And Believable Airport Style