Happy World Teachers' Day People! I know, Indian teachers' day was last month and we celebrated it, but do we need a reason to not celebrate one more teachers' day when it comes so handy? No, not all. Also, since the entire world is celebrating their love for teachers, why not us?
When it comes to fashion, we look up to Bollywood for our ideal wardrobe choices. B-town's glitz and glamor is not constrained only to B-town, it also casts a huge effect on us. One movie on Sonam Kapoor, playing the rich shopaholic girl, donning checkered suits and Chanel purses; the very next day it becomes a fashion fad, girls love it and don it until the next fashion movie. So today, on the occasion of World Teachers' Day we have decided to list down a few of Bollywood-fashion-fads, while stealing the fashion quotient of B-town's teachers. In a layman's language, we are going to cover signature style of popular B-Town teachers:
1. Rugged & Crass Coach From Chak De! India: The stubble, sweatpants and jogging suits are typical of any coach's closet. But what makes this look even rugged is none other than Shah Rukh Khan. SRK plays the role of Kabir Khan, a sturdy coach of Indian Women's Hockey team.
2. Signature Style Of A Math Tutor From Do Dooni Chaar: In the movie, Rishi Kapoor plays the role of Santosh Duggal - a math tutor from Delhi. The movie did not garner much attention at the box office, but Santosh Duggal's sweaters did get our attention. Mr. Duggal is a simple man who has minimized his style to basic sweaters and shirts.
3. Chemistry Teacher's Sizzling Sarees From Main Hoon Na: Chandani Chopra, played by Sushmita Sen, a chemistry teacher amassed a lot of attention because of her chiffon sarees. The yellow, red sarees paired with halter neck blouses and pleasured with matching folders were a big hit among students as well as fellow teachers back then.
4. Trendy T-shirts Brought You By Art Sir In Taare Zameen Par: Ram Shankar Nikummbh is an art teacher who sports trendy t-shirts and spiked-gelled hairdo. His ensembles match his characters and that is lively and energetic.
5. The Black Cap Of Mr.Sahai From Black: In the movie, Amitabh Bachchan plays the role of an eccentric teacher - Mr Sahai. Mr. Sahai was seen donning winter ensembles. Mostly in the shades of gray and 'black'. Definitive: His black wool watchman cap established his fashion quotient.
6. The Fashionable Ms. Briganza From Kuch Kuch Hota Hai: By far the most fashionable teacher of B-Town. Who not only wears short skirts, but also encourages her students to wear it with grace.
That was a sneak peek inside the closet of B-Town teachers, did you enjoy it? Which one of the above teachers is your favorite style figure? Please let us know by commenting below.