Actress Shilpa Shetty attended Safaigiri Awards in Lucknow and met UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath at the event.
She was looking very beautiful, wearing a short kurta and a long skirt, both by Anita Dongre. The polka dot printed kurta was matched with a pretty motif print long skirt. She wore the pair of separates with a leather belt tied at her waist, ardently following the latest trend.
Shilpa matched the attire with a pair of blue coloured Kolhapuri jootis and a few golden bangles on her wrist.
The semi traditional look was quite good and she looked pretty.
What do you think?
- Ladies, Confused About What To Wear This Eid? Here Are 6 Great Ideas Decoded For You
- We Are Obsessing Over Shamita Shetty's Look At A Launch Event
- B'Day Girl Shilpa Shetty's Style Sense Will Surely Set Your Screen On Fire
- From Flirty To Fuss-Free, #Sari Goals For This Summer
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Shamita Shetty Had A Stylish Birthday Bash With Sister Shilpa