- Sports India vs West Indies: Shivam Dube slams maiden T20I fifty, Virat Kohli gets lauded for his masterstroke
- News Lata Mangeshkar discharged from hospital, thanks fans for prayers
- Movies Hyderabad Murder Accused Killed In Encounter: Upendra’s Bold Comments Go Viral
- Technology Here's How To Perform Diagnostics Tests On Your Smartphone
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Supermodel Giuliana Farfalla is an inspiration to many. She is one of the prettiest transgender models in the world and now she grabs another accolade after being featured in one of the most renowned fashion magazines, Playboy.
Giuliana happens to be the first transgender model who has been featured as the cover model in Playboy and that is really honourable for her. Giuliana shared the cover picture of the magazine on her social media page and people are going ga-ga over it.
She posed for a topless image in the magazine with a white bikini bottom as a part of her look. She looks too hot and if you do not have any idea of her style statements, take a look at these amazing style books that she has carried recently.
The Bikini Stunner
Giuliana updated this image on her social media profile very recently and there is no doubt on her slaying skills when it came to carrying this embroidered black bikini. She posed in her super-hot stance, killing it with every angle.
Lace-ing It Up
She posed in a lace top and a pair of denim shorts, looking too hot, as she was seen sun basking. The combination of a lace top and light blue denim shorts impressed us to the core. She carried the combo like an ultimate stunner, posing with sheer sassiness.
The Perfect OOTD
Giuliana carried this black and golden mini dress like a sheer fashionista. The sexy mesh dress which had a black linen and golden embroidery made her sizzle like a diva. The dress also had an elongated neckline, which was oozing hotness out of her.
The Aqua Girl
The supermodel posed in this amazing brick orange bodysuit which looked hotter with the half wet body and the criss-cross knotted neckline.
Getting featured in Playboy is not a cakewalk and that too a magazine where ace models including Marilyn Monroe, Pamela Anderson and Kim Kardashian have been featured earlier. This 21-year-old transgender model has done something which many models and super-models can only dream of.