For tinsel town, there's no celebration as merry as Baba Siddique's Iftar party. And why not, as the biggest names from the Indian film fraternity grace this occasion. From Salman to Shah Rukh Khan, this party is a heaven of a star-studded gala.
Marked by gaiety and high traditional fashion, we love this glittering soirée because we get to create a bucket list of ethnic wear goals. This time, celebs were spotted wearing icy shades, darker hues, and a lot of whites and blues. The men from B-town wore minimally done attires. If Salman opted for an all-black formal look, then Anil Kapoor paired his cool blue kurta with denim jeans.
But let us also find out what your other favourite celebs wore for the grand Iftar party:
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar