For tinsel town, there's no celebration as merry as Baba Siddique's Iftar party. And why not, as the biggest names from the Indian film fraternity grace this occasion. From Salman to Shah Rukh Khan, this party is a heaven of a star-studded gala.
Marked by gaiety and high traditional fashion, we love this glittering soirée because we get to create a bucket list of ethnic wear goals. This time, celebs were spotted wearing icy shades, darker hues, and a lot of whites and blues. The men from B-town wore minimally done attires. If Salman opted for an all-black formal look, then Anil Kapoor paired his cool blue kurta with denim jeans.
But let us also find out what your other favourite celebs wore for the grand Iftar party:
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- WhatsApp Working On Linked Accounts, Vacation Mode And Silent Mode
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Effective Baking Soda Remedies For Athlete's Feet
- Making Men Priority Was A Big Mistake: Neena Gupta
- Nissan Kicks Unveiled In India — Launch In 2019
- OMG! Watch The Crazy Run Out Of Azhar Ali!
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue