For tinsel town, there's no celebration as merry as Baba Siddique's Iftar party. And why not, as the biggest names from the Indian film fraternity grace this occasion. From Salman to Shah Rukh Khan, this party is a heaven of a star-studded gala.
Marked by gaiety and high traditional fashion, we love this glittering soirée because we get to create a bucket list of ethnic wear goals. This time, celebs were spotted wearing icy shades, darker hues, and a lot of whites and blues. The men from B-town wore minimally done attires. If Salman opted for an all-black formal look, then Anil Kapoor paired his cool blue kurta with denim jeans.
But let us also find out what your other favourite celebs wore for the grand Iftar party:
- Gauhar Khan's Grey and Shruti Haasan's Black Attire Are What We Need Right Now
- Check Out The Fashion Moments Of This Royal Figure Who Has Taken The Country By Storm
- Janhvi And Ishaan's Desi Avatar In A Behind-The-Scene Pic Made Our Day
- Malaika Arora Khan Is The Classic Bombshell In This Black Gown
- Kangana Ranaut's Very British Style Just Grabbed Our Eyeballs
- Nargis Fakhri Ups The Sassy Avatar In Her Favourite Colour Attire