There is no one around who does not possess at least one pair of high-waist jeans. It is definitely a must-have style possession and we are sure that no one among you has backed out from this cool trend.
They are amazing for any party wear or as any casual street wear.
Did you know that this is one outfit that can be matched with various types of style statements? You don't believe us? You will soon, as we have listed down the different ways you can pair up your pair of high-waist jeans.
With Crop Top
This is basic. Each one of us are aware of the fact that crop tops are the most common and the coolest pair to opt for with high-waist jeans. They are best for party wear and also casual street wear, depending on the style of the top you choose. You can shuffle between casual cotton crop tee to sequin party tops.
Shocked? Don't be. This is not news, as it has already been applied by the coolest celebrities and style icons around the world. Bodysuits with high-waist jeans would give you the sexy feel along with the lack of skin show. The bodycon effect will make your look hotter, bet on us.
With Knotted Tops
Well, this is our favourite combination. You know why? Knotted tops always give you the vintage feel. Knotted tops give you the sexy feel with the belly flaunting style and also the vintage feel. The combination is deadly.
With Tank Tops
Tank tops are the coolest for any casual wear. Now, it is also a fashion trend to wear them for parties, as there are different kinds of tank tops available. Pair a tank top with a pair of high-waist jeans and you will see the difference in your general and this look.
Imagine yourself walking into the next happening paty of the cty, wearing a ripped or unripped high-waist jeans with a warm or neon-shaded lace bralette. The visualization itself gives you the stunning attitude, right? Well, this is the magic of this combination. All you need is to carry it well and you are ready to slay.
Also, bling sneakers, white sneakers, sling bags or wedge heels add slaying abilities to a look with high-waist jeans.
- 10 Best Outfit Ideas To Look Prettiest On This Valentine's Day
- Top Essential Sunglasses Every Girl Should Own
- Basic Types Of LBDs For A Woman's Wardrobe
- Types Of Jeans Every Woman Should Possess In Her Wardrobe
- 10 Types Of Blazers Every Woman Should Have In Their Wardrobes
- Best Outfits To Try This New Year Eve
- Will Smith And Co. Flaunted Their Styles At The Bright's Promotional Event In Mumbai
- 5 Must-have Style Trends For Christmas 2017
- 5 Ways To Look Thinner In Clothes
- 7 Outfits To Wear With Palazzo Pants
- Learn How To Style Like A Hippie; Basic Things From A Hippie's Wardrobe
- How To Dress For A Winter Indian Wedding Ceremony? READ ON!