Sanjay Leela Bhansali is known for making a mark for every movie that he directs and since his directorial debut, he is especially known for the usage of different colours.
With the colours and an amalgamation of amazing performances, we have seen some brilliant style statements and classic trends SLB has set from each of his movies. He mostly has done movies with historical storylines and the costumes of those movies are also related with the stories' backdrops.
The art directors and the designers have equal credits for creating such breath-taking costumes and apparels.
We have summed up his ultimate masterpieces, which have left back a mark in our hearts, not just for the movie itself, but also for the amazing style books of his characters.
This movie is yet to release but it has already raged fire among the fans, not just for the brilliant performance in the trailer and the most-talked about Ghoomar, but also for the amazing Rajputana style books carried by the entire cast, that is the leads to the extras. Designer Neeta Lulla created magic with the costumes, while Tanishq did a brilliant job with the jewellery.
While narrating Peshwa Bajirao, Mastani and Kashibai's love stories, Bhansali actually brought out the authentic look books of the characters from the Peshwa Dynasty's era. The authentic Maharashtrian costumes, jewellery and apparels actually made the movie admirable.
The trio, Ranveer, Deepika and Priyanka carried some amazing attires and accessories, which made the people of that era look splendid.
Goliyon Ki Rasleela, Ramleela
Another period movie from Sanjay Leela Bhansali created magic on screen and the style used in the movie was one of the major reasons. The traditional Gujarati costumes and jewellery, primarily carried by Ranveer (Ram), Deepika (Leela) and Supriya Pathak (Dhankor) looked too real in their style books. This was the second Gujarat-themed movie of SLB.
This was entirely a different storyline of SLB, which actually did not have any royal or grandeur touch. It rather had a marvellous storyline based on Anglo Indians. The costumes of Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Rai and others were amazing, exactly based on the style statements of Anglo Indians.
The monochrome shade and floral accessory over Aishwarya's hair was all part of the Anglo Indian tradition.
The depiction from India's famous novelist Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay, Devdas was one of the finest masterpieces of Bhansali's. The storyline was based in Bengal and SLB brought out the characters of Devdas, Paro and Chandramukhi in their suitable style books, reflecting them on Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai and Madhuri Dixit.
Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
Everything about this movie was amazing, including the performances of Salman Khan, Aishwarya Rai and Ajay Devgn, and also their style books. The first Gujarati-themed movie made by Bhansali was another non-period film and the authentic 90s styles acquired by the traditional Gujarati families were presented in the movie.
- Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is A Lot More Fun Than Before
- Karisma Kapoor's Royal Blue Anarkali Made Us Think Of Deepika Padukone's Similar Attire
- Aaradhya Bachchan's Latest Tulle Dress Strongly Resembles Deepika Padukone's Gown
- Deepika Padukone Oozes Elegance In This Pristine White Outfit As She Graces The FICCI FLO Event
- Thinking About Some Weekend Party-Wear Goals? Let Our Top 10 B-Town Divas Inspire You
- Deepika Padukone Breaks The Gender Stereotypes In Fashion With Her Latest Airport Look
- Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor's Airport Outfits Makes Us Want To Choose Comfort Over Glam
- Anushka Sharma's Latest Airport Look Is What Deepika Padukone Has Aced Before
- Beyoncé V/s Rihanna: Whose Floral Headgear We Loved More?
- OMG! Deepika Padukone Wore The Same Sabyasachi Sari That Anushka Sharma Wore For Her Engagement
- Awesome! Lovebirds Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Synced Up Their Airport Style
- Salman Khan And Katrina Kaif Aced The Arabic Look And Ignited The Ramp At Manish Malhotra's Show