Actress Esha Gupta attended the Dahi Handi celebration in Mumbai and she looked very pretty in a traditional outfit. She wore a finely embroidered kurta and sharara designed by Tamanna Punjabi Kapoor.
The pastel pink kurta and sharara along with the pastel green dupatta made her look picture perfect. She looked extremely elegant and also very classy in the ethnic style book. She carried the look pretty well and it leaves no question of doubt that she did a great job in maintaining the charm of the look.
She matched a pair of dangling earrings, bangles and rings to complete her style and she looked lovely.
- Want Some Hot Denim Goals? Take Cues From The Sexy Esha Gupta
- Esha Gupta Looks Too Hot To Handle In This Gown
- Red Hot Alert: Esha Gupta Might Make The Temperatures Soar
- Esha Is All Blue Da Ba Dee In The Desert
- Hotness Alert! Esha Gupta's Hottest Avatars For GQ India Will Blow Your Minds
- India Beach Fashion Week: Esha Gupta Totally Sizzled The Ramp On Day 2