Actress Esha Gupta attended the Dahi Handi celebration in Mumbai and she looked very pretty in a traditional outfit. She wore a finely embroidered kurta and sharara designed by Tamanna Punjabi Kapoor.
The pastel pink kurta and sharara along with the pastel green dupatta made her look picture perfect. She looked extremely elegant and also very classy in the ethnic style book. She carried the look pretty well and it leaves no question of doubt that she did a great job in maintaining the charm of the look.
She matched a pair of dangling earrings, bangles and rings to complete her style and she looked lovely.
- Hotness Alert! Esha Gupta's Hottest Avatars For GQ India Will Blow Your Minds
- India Beach Fashion Week: Esha Gupta Totally Sizzled The Ramp On Day 2
- Tamannaah Bhatia And Esha Gupta Carried Their Best Avatars For An Event
- Esha Gupta's Salon Visit Attire Was Next To Perfection
- Esha Gupta Turned Into A Slayer In Black
- Esha Gupta In Red Traditional Attire, Slayed The Ramp
- Beyonce Chose Indian Designers For An Event & We Are Crying Happy Tears!