The first looks of Sara Ali Khan from her debut movie Kedarnath have been released and people are talking about her quite simple yet so pretty style books.
Sara is looking prettier in the looks from her upcoming project with co-actor Sushant Singh Rajput.
She is wearing a white and pink salwar, sitting on a horse's back and holding a bright white and blue printed umbrella. The look is simple but the way she carried it made her look prettier than ever. As this is her first onscreen look, and she looks this pretty, we are all set to see her more often on screen.
In another look, she is wearing a white and yellow floral printed salwar along with a green dupatta. From the mid-shot frame, we can still decipher the best possible way she could carry her simple yet best traditional style books.
Though very much dainty, the jewellery she carried in her pretty simple onscreen look books are quite amazing. From beaded metallic dangling earrings to pop coloured earrings, her accessories are just in place. We also liked the way she changed her bangles along with the attires.
It is not just the jewellery that we matched with the two different attires, but also her umbrellas were very bright and matching with the style books. The major use of blue in the umbrellas and the different prints used to match the attires enthralled us.
The patterned prints on the umbrella with the pattern printed salwar and the floral printed umbrella for the floral salwar were done very intelligently.
Check out the behind the scene pictures of the movie, including Sara Ali Khan, Sushant Singh Rajput and the crew.
- Sara Ali Khan's Boho Dress Is Perfect For Your Weekend Brunch
- Sara Ali Khan And Sushant Singh Rajput's Kickass Outfits Have Made Our Monday Brighter
- Awesome! Sara And Shraddha's Airport Looks Are Actually Totally Achievable
- Yay! Sara Ali Khan Just Gave The Airport Look A Desi Touch
- Bollywood White-Girls Squad Slayed At Kromakay's 12th Anniversary Party
- Best Dressed Actresses At Virushka’s Mumbai Reception Party
- Jhanvi To Athiya, The Divas Who Were Style Rockstars At This Weekend Party
- Bollywood Divas At Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Bash
- Sara Ali Khan Or Navya Naveli Nanda, Who Dressed Better?
- Actresses Who Slayed At Ambani's Ganesh Chaturthi Celebration
- Sonam Kapoor Dazzles In Bridal Wear; Other Stars Too Look Fabulous At The Event
- Aishwarya and Abhishek Bachchan's Couple's Airport Style Is So On Point