- 1 hr ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 3 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 7 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Movies After Navjot Singh Sidhu's Resignation, Netizens Trend Archana Puran Singh And Kapil Sharma Memes On Twitter
- Automobiles Tata Motors Celebrates 1 Lakh Unit Rollout Milestone Of Tata Altroz
- Sports IPL 2021, MI vs PBKS Match 42 Toss and Playing 11: Mumbai opt to bowl first, drop Ishan Kishan
- News Amarinder Singh in Delhi, first visit after quitting as Punjab CM
- Technology Microsoft Xbox Series X|S Become First Set Of Consoles To Support Dolby Atmos And Dolby Vision
- Finance 3 Best Aggressive Hybrid Funds To Consider In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 70%
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Divyanka Tripathi and hubby Vivek Dahiya have been the talk of the town for a week now with their stunning fairytale wedding. A series of traditional ceremonies preceded the wedding of the season. The wedding was held in Bhopal and was filled with family, friends, and happiness.
We got our hands on some exclusive unseen images from their wedding. Divyanka and Vivek with their friends looked happier than ever. The wedding would not have been complete without the series of funny images with friends and family.
Everybody was dressed in beautiful traditional outfits and looked just as fabulous. The tug of war between the two and their families was literally pictured at this beautiful wedding ceremony.
Vivek Dahiya looking extremely excited right before getting dressed for the wedding ceremony is definitely a memorable picture, with his friends waiting on him with his sherwani and turban.
Divyanka and Vivek look so happy together as Vivek is caught mid-moment while Divyanka blushes in that stunning lehenga of hers.
At the reception, Vivek and Divyanka pose for a few more funny pictures where Vivek impersonates Bond dressed in his black tuxedo while Divyanka looks mesmerizing dressed in the maroon velvet lehenga with the gold blouse.
Could Divyanka and Vivek be any cuter? We don't think so. Let us know what you think of the cute couple by commenting below.
Image Courtesy: The Wedding Story