- 32 min ago Blurred Lips Trend Is On The Rise! Here’s How To Get It In 5 Easy Steps
- 3 hrs ago Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Erica Fernandes Is The Epitome Of Beauty In Her Pretty Anarkali And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 September 2020
- Movies Payal Rajput’s Funny Video Of Undergoing COVID Test Goes Viral; Netizens Say ‘50 Kaat Overacting Ka’
- News BJP’s big rejig: Tejasvi Surya is Yuva Morcha chief
- Finance 3 IPOs And 2 Listings Ahead
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Sandesh Jhingan joins ATK Mohun Bagan
- Technology Paytm Mall Offers On Best Selling Laptops
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Ye Hai Mohabbatein fame Divyanka Tripathi was spotted in Udaipur, carrying a classy traditional look.
She wore a beautiful white, maroon and off-white sharara suit from Malasa by Jyoti and Nimrit Gill for an event. She wore the gorgeous ensemble from the designer pair's festive collection and looked prettier than ever.
The beautifully embroidered golden zari work done on the body of the attire made it look more royal. She wore a pair of jhumkas with the attire and kept her traditional look perfect to the 'T'.
Divyanka's style files have always been 'the best' and this one is simply mesmerizing.