Ye Hai Mohabbatein fame Divyanka Tripathi was spotted in Udaipur, carrying a classy traditional look.
She wore a beautiful white, maroon and off-white sharara suit from Malasa by Jyoti and Nimrit Gill for an event. She wore the gorgeous ensemble from the designer pair's festive collection and looked prettier than ever.
The beautifully embroidered golden zari work done on the body of the attire made it look more royal. She wore a pair of jhumkas with the attire and kept her traditional look perfect to the 'T'.
Divyanka's style files have always been 'the best' and this one is simply mesmerizing.
- Divyanka Tripathi's New Year's Eve Style Was On Point
- Aww! Divyanka Tripathi And Vivek Dahiya Styled Perfectly For The Hubby's B-Day Bash
- Hot Fashion News: Divyanka's Paris & London Holiday Lookbooks All In One Go!
- Don't Miss Divyanka Tripathi's Look From Her Mumbai Reception
- You Got To See Divyanka Tripathi's After Wedding Looks
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra’s Casual Look Should Be The New Style Code For Engagement Bash