- Automobiles Toyota To Launch The Limited-Edition Fortuner In India Soon
- Movies Sushmita Sen To Make Acting Comeback And Digital Debut With Ram Madhvani’s Web Series Titled Aarya
- News UN Security Council to discuss COVID-19 pandemic in closed session today
- Sports Coronavirus: World Athletics suspends Olympics qualification period until December
- Technology How To Get 84GB 4G Data Per Month From Vodafone, Airtel, And Reliance Jio
- Finance Get Doorstep Delivery Of Cash From Your Bank A/c In Kerala From April 8 Amid Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Ye Hai Mohabbatein fame Divyanka Tripathi was spotted in Udaipur, carrying a classy traditional look.
She wore a beautiful white, maroon and off-white sharara suit from Malasa by Jyoti and Nimrit Gill for an event. She wore the gorgeous ensemble from the designer pair's festive collection and looked prettier than ever.
The beautifully embroidered golden zari work done on the body of the attire made it look more royal. She wore a pair of jhumkas with the attire and kept her traditional look perfect to the 'T'.
Divyanka's style files have always been 'the best' and this one is simply mesmerizing.