- 59 min ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 2 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 6 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK, DC, RCB, KKR, PBKS, RR, MI, SRH; Play-Off Qualification Scenario of all teams
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Here’s How Mohsin-Shivangi’s Track Might End; Why Makers Opted For Leap Revealed!
- News Amarinder Singh in Delhi, first visit after quitting as Punjab CM
- Technology Microsoft Xbox Series X|S Become First Set Of Consoles To Support Dolby Atmos And Dolby Vision
- Finance 3 Best Aggressive Hybrid Funds To Consider In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 70%
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Automobiles Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya always has traditional fashion goals for us. The actress continues to inspire us with her ethnic suits and this outfit of hers will definitely take you out of your blues. She captioned her picture as, "Chilling cuz...stress doesn't really go with my outfit! #CoolBlue". It was a stunning suit and Divyanka's makeup game was strong too. So, let's decode her ensemble and look.
Styled by Victor Robinson, the actress wore a short blue kurti and teamed it with shararas. Her kurti was full-sleeved with intricately-done silver border and the flared pyjamas were accentuated by subtle dotted patterns. We totally loved this combination and Divyanka paired her ensemble with a plain-blue dupatta, which elevated her look. She looked graceful and her outfit of the day came from the label, Baisa Crafts.
She accessorised her look with silver earrings, which enhanced her look. The earrings complemented her outfit and the makeup was highlighted by blue eye shadow and pink lip shade. The pink cheekbones upped her look. The puffed partly-tied hairdo completed her look. Divyanka looked fabulous. So, what do you think about Divyanka Tripathi's look? Let us know that.