- News Reply in 2 weeks says SC after it refuses to stay electoral bonds for Delhi Elections
- Finance 5 Best Mutual Fund For Planning Child's Education
- Movies Jhund First Look Poster: Amitabh Bachchan Looks Powerful In This Nagraj Manjule Film
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Technology Black Shark Joins Hands With Tencent Games For Its Upcoming Gaming Smartphone
- Sports NBA wrap: Jokic double-double not enough for Nuggets, Spurs sink Heat
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
It seems Payal Singhal is becoming popular among Bollywood celebrities. Payal Singhal is famous for her ethnic wears. Her designs are deeply inspired by Indian royal motifs. Likes Madhuri Dixit, Aditi Rao Hydari have worn her designer lehengas.
Recently, we found two Bollywood divas sporting similar lehengas. Surprisingly, both were by the label Payal Singhal.
First, we caught Richa Chadha wearing a Payal Singhal piece during Sarbjit promotions. Richa opted for an off-shoulder red blouse embellished with metallic floral work. The blouse was paired with a white floral skirt.
Richa kept it simple with no accessories and light makeup.
Later we spotted Gauahar Khan in another one of Payal Singhal's lehengas, from the same collection. Gauahar opted for a deep blue crop top blouse embellished with metallic floral work. The lehenga skirt was again white enhanced by floral print. Gauahar opted for an updo hair and added heavy earrings to this look.
So which of the above lehengas you'd like to wear? An oversized blouse or a crop top?