Disha Patani has been featured as the cover girl for Maxim's latest issue. The stunning actress has been on the cover page and inside story of the magazine's November issue. She covered different looks and in each, she looked mind blowing.
The Cover Girl
Disha's look for the cover picture of the magazine issue beats every look she has covered till date. For this look, Disha turned hot in a classier way. The amazing amalgamation of the hotness and class combined to blow our minds completely.
She is wearing a white-coloured trench short dress from Marks And Spencer with matching earrings and bracelets.
This one is the hottest of all, where Disha is seen with a partially exposed posture and partly covered of it in the Marks And Spencer's floral outfit. She matched the outfit with big rings for her ears. The floral print on the attire is classy, which is keeping the elegance at par with the hotness of the posture.
Slaying In A Bodysuit
Disha covered this look as a part of the shoot and we were spellbound. She was wearing a sexy white bodysuit with netted sleeves and cropped waistline. This look totally can make you drool over her again and again. Now that you have seen the look, you are ought to agree with us. Ain't it?
The Leathery Affair
Another smoking hot look from the shoot where Disha just slayed, slayed and slayed! She was wearing this white crop top with distressed and unbuttoned denim shorts and a plum leather jacket. For your additional information, plum jackets are the hottest trends of this winter. Black and brown have become cliched shades in leather apparels.
Eye On The Prints
Are you still not convinced by Disha's looks? Then, she is here to stun you more with her printed bra and denim jacket. This apparel too is from Marks And Spencer and the lady just killed in it.
Do not forget to see the other shots of Disha's in the apparels. She is there to slay you more.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown