- 7 min ago Musky, Fishy Or Metallic: Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Women Should Know About
- 22 min ago 8 Possible Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
- 1 hr ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 2 hrs ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- Sports State sports ministers brief Rijiju on roadmap for post COVID-19 resumption
- Movies NBA Star Reggie Miller Reacts To Sushant Singh Rajput In Dil Bechara Song; ‘Gone But Not Forgotten'
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- News 80 Metro Rail workers test positive, shifted to COVID centre
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Disha Patani has been featured as the cover girl for Maxim's latest issue. The stunning actress has been on the cover page and inside story of the magazine's November issue. She covered different looks and in each, she looked mind blowing.
The Cover Girl
Disha's look for the cover picture of the magazine issue beats every look she has covered till date. For this look, Disha turned hot in a classier way. The amazing amalgamation of the hotness and class combined to blow our minds completely.
She is wearing a white-coloured trench short dress from Marks And Spencer with matching earrings and bracelets.
This one is the hottest of all, where Disha is seen with a partially exposed posture and partly covered of it in the Marks And Spencer's floral outfit. She matched the outfit with big rings for her ears. The floral print on the attire is classy, which is keeping the elegance at par with the hotness of the posture.
Slaying In A Bodysuit
Disha covered this look as a part of the shoot and we were spellbound. She was wearing a sexy white bodysuit with netted sleeves and cropped waistline. This look totally can make you drool over her again and again. Now that you have seen the look, you are ought to agree with us. Ain't it?
The Leathery Affair
Another smoking hot look from the shoot where Disha just slayed, slayed and slayed! She was wearing this white crop top with distressed and unbuttoned denim shorts and a plum leather jacket. For your additional information, plum jackets are the hottest trends of this winter. Black and brown have become cliched shades in leather apparels.
Eye On The Prints
Are you still not convinced by Disha's looks? Then, she is here to stun you more with her printed bra and denim jacket. This apparel too is from Marks And Spencer and the lady just killed in it.
Do not forget to see the other shots of Disha's in the apparels. She is there to slay you more.