The glamorous Dia Mirza looked simply stunning in a traditional silver anarkali by Faabiiana on the final day of Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017.
Faabiiana's anarkali made her look as simple and gracious as ever. The white anarkali with a front slit design and silvery embroidery embossed on its body made the attire even more gorgeous.
She wore a pair of earrings to match the attire and looked picture perfect.
The models also wore the designer's ensemble, ranging from sari to lehenga sets, carrying them with grace and attitude. The light and pastel shades on the traditional attires were the best touch the designer label could give.
- Who Wore What At Ramesh Taurani's Diwali Party
- Dia Mirza's Festival Style Quotient Got The Label Of Perfection
- Celebs As Showstoppers At IIJW 2017
- Dia Mirza Looked Flawless In Her Latest Bridal Shoot
- Dia Mirza's Classiest Avatar For A Car Launch
- Dia Mirza's OOTD Is Cuter Than You Can Imagine
- Hina Khan Looked Exceptionally Graceful At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018