Looks from Dia Mirza's latest photo shoot for Harper's Bazaar Bride have been revealed and we cannot stop drooling over them.
Dia has modelled for the renowned designer Anju Modi and it is hard to say if it is the ravishing bridal collection that made the actress look so wonderful or it is the other way round.
Whatever be the case, the photo shoot came out to be stunning and we found both the collection and Dia very glamorous and beautiful.
Four bridal looks from the designer's couture shoot have been shared and from anarkali to lehenga, each style book looked flawless. The embroidery work done on the bodies of the bridal attires made it even more amazing.
- Who Wore What At Ramesh Taurani's Diwali Party
- Dia Mirza's Festival Style Quotient Got The Label Of Perfection
- Celebs As Showstoppers At IIJW 2017
- Dia Mirza's Classiest Avatar For A Car Launch
- Dia Mirza's OOTD Is Cuter Than You Can Imagine
- Dia Mirza Carried Her Gracious Look During Her Latest Vacation
- Elegance Personified: Dia Mirza On The ICW Ramp