Deepika Padukone was the new guest at Neha Dhupia's TV Show - Vogue BFFs. DeePee attended the show with her sister-cum-best friend, Anisha Padukone.
The actress turned on a very pretty look for the chat show, wearing one-shoulder Rosetta Getty long top along with a pair of jeans from Topshop. The long top had a length of a maxi dress and the knotted belt and the checkered prints made the look classier.
DeePee matched the outfit with shoes from Aquazzura by Edgardo Osorio and earrings from Misho Designs. The person behind this sassy styling was her favourite Shaalen Nathani.
Along with DeePee, her little sister Anisha also looked pretty good. She was in her casuals, wearing a graphic tee along with a chambray crop shirt, distressed jeans and a pair of white sneakers from Nike. She looked quite cool in her street-style casual appearance.
The host, Neha Dhupia too looked quite cool and stunning. She carried her white floral printed Gucci T-shirt with ripped jeans from H&M and floral embroidered jacket from Gucci as well. She wore a pair of rose pink pumps and cool bracelets to match the look. The style book was compiled by celebrity stylist Anaita Shroff Adjania.
The host and the guests, all of them combined to form a stylish trio for the show and Deepika's catwalk was remarkable.
Deepika very recently celebrated her birthday with beau Ranveer Singh and the couple was spotted while coming back from their short trip.
Deepika Padukone would be seen in theatres, as the most controversial film of last year, Padmavati finally hits the theatres on 25th of January with the edited name, Padmavat.
We are again all set to watch Deepika in the royal avatars of Rani Padmavati. We are sure that Deepika, Ranveer and Shahid will make us drool all over again with their royal style statements.
- Deepika Looked Like Princess Elf At Time Magazine's Event
- B'Day Special: Sabyasachi Doesn't Just Ask Women To "Drape Saree"; Best Of His Western Collection
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Deepika Padukone Is Ruling Our Day In Her Sassy Casual Avatar
- Deepika Padukone Turns Glittery And Gorgeous For A Magazine's Cover Shoot
- Deepika Padukone Turns Royally Bengali For Sabyasachi's Updated Creation For Nilaaya
- Sonakshi Sinha Caught Our Eyes For Her Unique Formal Styling In Vogue BFF