Deepika Padukone was the new guest at Neha Dhupia's TV Show - Vogue BFFs. DeePee attended the show with her sister-cum-best friend, Anisha Padukone.
The actress turned on a very pretty look for the chat show, wearing one-shoulder Rosetta Getty long top along with a pair of jeans from Topshop. The long top had a length of a maxi dress and the knotted belt and the checkered prints made the look classier.
DeePee matched the outfit with shoes from Aquazzura by Edgardo Osorio and earrings from Misho Designs. The person behind this sassy styling was her favourite Shaalen Nathani.
Along with DeePee, her little sister Anisha also looked pretty good. She was in her casuals, wearing a graphic tee along with a chambray crop shirt, distressed jeans and a pair of white sneakers from Nike. She looked quite cool in her street-style casual appearance.
The host, Neha Dhupia too looked quite cool and stunning. She carried her white floral printed Gucci T-shirt with ripped jeans from H&M and floral embroidered jacket from Gucci as well. She wore a pair of rose pink pumps and cool bracelets to match the look. The style book was compiled by celebrity stylist Anaita Shroff Adjania.
The host and the guests, all of them combined to form a stylish trio for the show and Deepika's catwalk was remarkable.
Deepika very recently celebrated her birthday with beau Ranveer Singh and the couple was spotted while coming back from their short trip.
Deepika Padukone would be seen in theatres, as the most controversial film of last year, Padmavati finally hits the theatres on 25th of January with the edited name, Padmavat.
We are again all set to watch Deepika in the royal avatars of Rani Padmavati. We are sure that Deepika, Ranveer and Shahid will make us drool all over again with their royal style statements.
- Karisma Kapoor's Royal Blue Anarkali Made Us Think Of Deepika Padukone's Similar Attire
- Aaradhya Bachchan's Latest Tulle Dress Strongly Resembles Deepika Padukone's Gown
- Deepika Padukone Oozes Elegance In This Pristine White Outfit As She Graces The FICCI FLO Event
- Thinking About Some Weekend Party-Wear Goals? Let Our Top 10 B-Town Divas Inspire You
- Deepika Padukone Breaks The Gender Stereotypes In Fashion With Her Latest Airport Look
- Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor's Airport Outfits Makes Us Want To Choose Comfort Over Glam